Our one-eyed girl - Flowerbelle

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I
Flowerbelle. And the way her hair has grown over her eye - so smoothly. I've seen some where it's just icky - not much coverage.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I
Flowerbelle. And the way her hair has grown over her eye - so smoothly. I've seen some where it's just icky - not much coverage.
We have SUCH a great vet, and he did SUCH a great job!

Gary and I were going through our volumes of pics tonight. So many of the pics of her first few months here are of her sleeping - mostly in our bed. Poor little thing was SO sick - and she really has become so healthy and beautiful.

But I will never forget when we finally made the decision to have the eye removed. She'd gotten over all her other problems and had SO MUCH kitten energy. We thought. After that eye was out? It seemed like she didn't EVER stop moving!

Little thing still purrs about 80% of the time she's awake (she's 5 1/2 years old now!!!) (she used to purr ALL the time. Eating, playing - she just never ever stopped purring!)

Laurie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Laurie, your photos are great, and it helps to have such a gorgeous little model.
Can you tell I'm working on close up photos?

Laurie

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Flowerbelle is one of my favorites!
She looks so pretty and healthy!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Laurie - I just love love love Flowerbelle. She is so beautiful and it is a testament to the love and care you have given her.
I remember when you first found her, she was a mess. Now she is stunning. Ahh bless.