WHY does this happen?

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've searched for the answer, because I don't want to be the annoying newbie, but I can't find anything. SO:

Why does it not put the threads I start on new posts? And after someone comments on it and I look after I look it bumps it off new posts, and after I comment on a thread bumps it off the new posts. Is this an amount of posts thing? Or length of time I'm a member thing?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Once you've replied to a thread it will not show up on New Posts until somebody else replies. Another feature you can use is "Today's posts" under Quick links up the top and that shows threads that you were the last person to reply to.

Hope this helps

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Once you've replied to a thread it will not show up on New Posts until somebody else replies. Another feature you can use is "Today's posts" under Quick links up the top and that shows threads that you were the last person to reply to.

Hope this helps
Oooooh! I see, that's different from my other forum. Sorry. Thank you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Yeah, it is set to show new posts for you, so if I looked, it would be there because it is new for me, but not for you
Oh, ok. I feel stupid. It's just way different from the other forum I've been for the last four years! Good thing I decided to branch out!