"He's Just Not That Into You"

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My best friend and I are going to see this today. We're both single and I thought that this would be the perfect "fake date" movie. I have heard that it is really funny. Any of you seen it yet?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

I haven't seen it but want to
I also want to see "New in town"...i think thats it, it looks really cute
I also want to see 'New in Town', since it was filmed near my hometown

I haven't seen 'He's Just Not That Into You', but I want to, I love Jennifer Aniston!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't, but it looks interesting. I'll wait for it to come out on DVD or VOD and watch it then. I rarely go to movie theaters. I find the seats really uncomfortable and usually end up sitting near chatters or having someone really tall come in at the last minute and sit right in front of me blocking my view.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't seen it yet, but know some who have and they all liked it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So I am back from the movies and dinner. please forgive any typing errors as I had a couple of drinks at dinner
. I liked the movie, definately funny, but I would have been ok with waiting to see it on DVD too. If you get a chance, go see it! Worth the $4 matinee price for sure!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My boyfriend's sister saw it last night and said it wasn't that great but that doesn't stop me I still want to see it. However, the boyfriend and I are going to go and see Marley and Me on Tuesday.

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

My boyfriend's sister saw it last night and said it wasn't that great but that doesn't stop me I still want to see it. However, the boyfriend and I are going to go and see Marley and Me on Tuesday.
Yeah, I never take anyones negative word on a movie! I have to see for myself! I want to see this too, even though I HATE Greg Behrendt (the guy who wrote the book) with a passion. Thought about boycotting it for that reason, but the trailer looked too good. I may have to wait for it to come out on DVD though, the ol' fiance isn't into chick flicks!
He'll see one every once in a while, just for me, but I save that for one I REALLY want to see!

jezmondo69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i think it looks good altough a little un-realistic.......

scarlett johansson coming on to you, and a guy "not being that into" her???

surely that would never happen, she is soooooooo hot!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jezmondo69

i think it looks good altough a little un-realistic.......

scarlett johansson coming on to you, and a guy "not being that into" her???

surely that would never happen, she is soooooooo hot!
We saw the trailer where she was skinny dipping in front of the guy and he was talking about how she's "such a great friend" and I looked at my husband and said "That would NEVER really happen." He just said "Nope, never happen. Hot chick naked in a pool? Yeah."

bmw kitty cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It was a good movie! A lot of truth in the movie for sure. I saw it last night. Recommend it to anyone who has not seen it yet