Another Weekend is here....Happy Valentine's Day

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whatcha up to?

Not much here, just the usual household duties now that hubby is home.
Laundry, vaccuming, feeding snakes, etc.

It's cold and dreary out right now.

Hubby had to go into work for a little while.

Happy V-Day to all.

punkygirl0101

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, yesterday I went to the movies and out to dinner with a few friends. Today I am cleaning up my house, and doing my usual daily chores. Tomorrow I am having a party for my birthday (Which is on Monday), and so I will be inviting a bunch of people over, and we will be doing the usual party related activities. And then Monday is my birthday, and I will most likely do something with my family.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy valentines to all

I am just cleaning-got all the little 5 yr/olds gone
DH is at work....

What did everyone get for V-day?

I got 12 beautiful peach roses and a card

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Long weekend here in Alberta, where Monday is "Family Day" so despite not having a Presidents day, Im glad to get the extra day off! Today I had a head CT, currently I am in Lab running a PCR test, shortly I am going to go Volunteer with the kids (aka play time!). After that Ill go home and see how my poor bf has been doing all alone (well, save the cats). We were thinking of going to the movies, but not sure. We are having Boston Pizza for dinner, because they make heart shaped pizzas for Valentines day

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have a happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

I'm working this weekend.
I'm at a meeting in Mexico. OK, granted, we're in Los Cabos and it's warm and beautiful and wonderful here, but I'm working and my human and feline Valentines are all back home, so I miss them today.
We'll celebrate Valentine's Day next Saturday.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

What did everyone get for V-day?

I got 12 beautiful peach roses and a card
I got the Love Monkey webkinz

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We were going to go out to dinner tonight, but every place that is decent is booked for the night. So we'll go someplace tomorow (perhaps Lydia's?).

Today we are cleaning the house. Laundry, bathrooms, gave the dogs a bath, shampooing the carpets (DH is actually finishing that up now). The present I got was a clean house. Haven't been able to do much of that lately.

Tonight we'll have a nice dinner at home and snuggle on the sofa while watching a movie. Hey - we're boring after 19 years of marriage.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Tonight we'll have a nice dinner at home and snuggle on the sofa while watching a movie. Hey - we're boring after 19 years of marriage.
We're boring after 1.5yrs of marriage
and I like it.

I made him his favorite dinner, meatloaf, and it's been a normal Saturday for us. I'm back on here, he's playing his online game, and my daughter has a friend over for a sleepover.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well in 15 minutes my weekend is over but it's still Sunday here so I can reply!

I worked most of the weekend but got some good exercise in too. I also babysat my Nana's pregnant cat during the days but didn't get any kittens.

Today 2 of my kittens left for their new homes - Crowd Control & Paparazzi.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.