Re-introducing myself!!

princesssophie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, i joined a little while back but have been busy since so im re-introducing myself and introducing my new kitty too!
Im Carrie and i have a gorgeous white kitty called Princess Sophie, shes around 9-10mnths. I have just got a siamese bi-colour female called Felicity but we call her Fizz, she is 13wks nearly and shes gorgeous. We are so smitten with her we are getting a male siamese from Fizzs breeder in around 9wks- they are 3wks old now. I also have a yellow lab called Cooper and a cavalier called Pippa.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back Carrie,

Congrat on your new kitty.

Be sure to let us know when you get your new sweetie pie.

punkygirl0101

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous kitties!! Sophie looks just like a past cat of mine, Manson, except Manson had one gree and one blue eye!

gloriajh

FERAl born “Pepper”
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PrincessSophie

Hi, i joined a little while back but have been busy since so im re-introducing myself and introducing my new kitty too!
Im Carrie and i have a gorgeous white kitty called Princess Sophie, shes around 9-10mnths. I have just got a siamese bi-colour female called Felicity but we call her Fizz, she is 13wks nearly and shes gorgeous. We are so smitten with her we are getting a male siamese from Fizzs breeder in around 9wks- they are 3wks old now. I also have a yellow lab called Cooper and a cavalier called Pippa.
Welcome to TCS - they ARE gorgeous!

Sounds like you're a busy mommy!

Gloria

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)
what a precious pic´s my friend!...
thank you for share!...

See you on the forums!