I Would Pay Someone to........

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you could pay someone to do one household chore for you, what would it be? Only one, but you could have it done whenever.

Having just cleaned the bathroom, I would pay someone to come in and do it. Why are 99% of bathroom fixtures white?! If I never had to clean that room again I would be a happy camper.

So, what would you pay someone to do for you?

devanagara

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Fold my laundry and put it away. I think part of the problem is that I have too many clothes, though.

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dusting!!I hate dusting
there is just sooooooooooooooo much to do dust
and it seems like 20 minutes after I do it......It needs to be done again!!!Good thing I am a clean freak or we would have to swim through the dust!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Change my duvet cover. It's a king size and i need a lie down after i've put the clean one on because i'm only 5'1" and it seems to take an age to do

Originally Posted by Tallulah

clean the cat litter trays
Seeing as you only live 10 minutes from me Fiona, your on!!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cleaning my floors, no doubt! I have hardwood floors, and the day after I clean them, there's visible cat hair. It's the work of a full day to do all the floors.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Washing my windows in the house and our two outbuildings!!
I didn't get to it last fall due to winter arriving early and man they are dirty.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
dishes dishes dishes!! I would gladly scoop someone else's litterboxes if they'll do my dishes

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poop clean-up for cats & dogs - between the inside cats, the outside cats, my dogs, & foster dogs - that's a LOT of poo!!

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by libby74

So, what would you pay someone to do for you?
Wash dishes! I don't like doing it! I don't even like loading dishes into the dishwasher!

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bathrooms!! I HATE doing them, so I always put it off. Especially my son's bathroom. A ten year old boy's bathroom that only he uses??? GROSS!!!

I would also pay someone to do the dishes. I hate doing them, and my husband gets super grumpy if I don't do them and he has to do them when he gets home from work.

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The floors! We have all hardwood an tile and it seems like it takes me forever to get them all swept well, mopped and shining....so I usually leave it.
I don't mind doing all the tidying up, so if someone could keep my floors done that'd be great!

zooy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The bathroom, no doubt. I can't ever seem to get the tub clean, and when I do I've rubbed off the bottom of the tub.

if it couldn't be the bathroom, then the rat cages. They take forever and I hate doing them and then redecorating.