v

^ Otis, ball python
v

Thx for lookin

nekkiddoglady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok they give me the creeps, but they are still pretty to look at.. I like the markings on the rainbow boa

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nekkiddoglady

Ok they give me the creeps, but they are still pretty to look at.. I like the markings on the rainbow boa
Here's a better pic, older snake.

Her name is Promise, she came after Karma. Same kind as NoFeet.

nekkiddoglady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
very pretty.. I like how her coloring is almost a metalic copper color.

"No Feet" is a good name for a snake.

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
thats awesome...no feet has a very pretty glow, what a beautiful snake!

ive always wanted an emerald tree boa, or a green tree python. Those are my faves!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

very pretty.. I like how her coloring is almost a metalic copper color.

"No Feet" is a good name for a snake.
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

You could have a "Legless" too!
Ironically, the reason I named him NoFeet, was to ummmmmm "harass" my aunt-in-law. She doesn't like animals with no feet (snakes), and makes fun of em, and is not nice to garters that she finds in her yard
so I named him NoFeet to annoy her LOL.

Originally Posted by cats4sky

thats awesome...no feet has a very pretty glow, what a beautiful snake!

ive always wanted an emerald tree boa, or a green tree python. Those are my faves!
I like both Emeralds and Amazons
Gorgeous snakes, but not for me to own. I prefer non-nippy snakes mainly due to my children being heavily involved with my snakes.

nekkiddoglady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was always pestering my parents for pets of all kinds when I was a child.. expecially odd animals like hedgehogs, hairless guinea pigs, etc.

My dad asked me if I will let my baby have pets when she gets older and is asking me for them.. I told him most likely, yes.. but I draw the line on snakes LOL.. I dont even want a tarantula or a scorpion, but those will be accpeted long before a snake will be..

I dont know why snakes creep me out so much.. Im not aware of a bad experience with them.. in fact my parents told me when we visited the zoo when I was a toddler I even went up and touched a constrictor snake that one of the handlers had. Its not a reptile thing either, I like lizards.

Pretty to look at, but not something I want. Someone has to love em tho.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My dad asked me if I will let my baby have pets when she gets older and is asking me for them.. I told him most likely, yes.. but I draw the line on snakes LOL.. I dont even want a tarantula or a scorpion, but those will be accpeted long before a snake will be..
I'm the opposite.... I don't mind a tarantula as its better if you don't touch them (if I had to touch them, then no) but never a scorpion. They just creep me out
But to each their own right

nekkiddoglady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

I'm the opposite.... I don't mind a tarantula as its better if you don't touch them (if I had to touch them, then no) but never a scorpion. They just creep me out
But to each their own right
Scorps and Tarantulas creep me out too.. just slightly less than snakes do. I'd rather not have any of them LOL.. I prefer animals that have a "normal" amount of legs.

The weirdest pet I ever had was something the petshop called a "water dog".. the actual name is Axolotl.. here is a pic of one..

http://www.leergratis.com/files/2008/10/axolotl1.jpg

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think they're beautiful, especially the rainbow python! I love how comfortable your children are with them too.
Oh, and cool pumpkin carvings too!