TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › Breaking Mews › Greta on Fox in 20 Minutes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Greta on Fox in 20 Minutes

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 
Says she has explosive new, news that is going to blow everyone's socks off.
Stay tuned.
post #2 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblv View Post
Says she has explosive new, news that is going to blow everyone's socks off.
Stay tuned.
can't - dish is out [major thunderstorms w/hail + tornado watch here!]
post #3 of 25
Who is Greta?
post #4 of 25
Thread Starter 
Huckabee was on and made some awesome points.
post #5 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureen227 View Post
can't - dish is out [major thunderstorms w/hail + tornado watch here!]
Best kept secret on the internet. I don't think Fox even knows about it.

FoxNews without the dish.


The site has an occasional full page popover ad, but it only lasts a few seconds every 15 minutes or so
post #6 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblv View Post
Huckabee was on and made some awesome points.
I liked Huckabee. He had the most personality of anyone in the race
post #7 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca View Post
Who is Greta?


I have no idea who you are referring to.
post #8 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momofmany View Post


I have no idea who you are referring to.
Greta is the one on Faux News that needs to go back to her plastic surgeon and beat the daylights out of him
post #9 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleeko View Post
Greta is the one on Faux News that needs to go back to her plastic surgeon and beat the daylights out of him
Ah - so one of those who-really-cares stories. Is this news?
post #10 of 25
Who is Greta?
post #11 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca View Post
Who is Greta?
She hosts a show at 10pm eastern on Fox News Channel called "On the Record." She's a former trial lawyer.
post #12 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblv View Post
Says she has explosive new, news that is going to blow everyone's socks off.
Stay tuned.
I hate the "teasers" for any upcoming show. Everything is always a blockbuster, and then it turns out to be a lot of nothing. Greta and Nancy Grace are both bad about it. So is Geraldo, for that matter.

Of course, I don't very often WATCH those shows; I only get the audio on my Sirius radio.
post #13 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
She hosts a show at 10pm eastern on Fox News Channel called "On the Record." She's a former trial lawyer.
Just as a bit of trivia, it was her husband (also a lawyer, obviously) who filed (and won) the lawsuit about the woman who spilled the hot McDonald's coffee on herself.
post #14 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleeko View Post
Greta is the one on Faux News that needs to go back to her plastic surgeon and beat the daylights out of him

Nice. And "Faux News", oh, so clever. Good to see we can have a mature discussion.
post #15 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTLynn View Post
Nice. And "Faux News", oh, so clever. Good to see we can have a mature discussion.
When did maturity become required? Doesnt seem to be a lot of it going on with all the 'freakin pathetics' and 'cough coughs' and 'thug, terrorist and liar' going on
post #16 of 25
I don't watch much Fox news or much of any of the other news networks either. NBC, ABC, CNN, Fox, CBS- none of them are any more credible than the other.
post #17 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
She hosts a show at 10pm eastern on Fox News Channel called "On the Record." She's a former trial lawyer.
Oh! Obviously not famous enough to be known only by her first name!
post #18 of 25
Her full name is Greta Van Susteren and she has her own show on cable's Fox News. She mostly reports & comments on famous current or pending criminal cases.
post #19 of 25
What was the explosive new, news anyway?

Anyone??
post #20 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by PookieBoy View Post
What was the explosive new, news anyway?

Anyone??
The explosive news was "you just sit there and watch all these commercials that will pay for my Aruba vacation while waiting for the explosive news that everybody already knows and ignored as irrelevant the first time"
post #21 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleeko View Post
The explosive news was "you just sit there and watch all these commercials that will pay for my Aruba vacation while waiting for the explosive news that everybody already knows and ignored as irrelevant the first time"
Too funny, and probably too true also.........
but seriously, what story was she talking about?
post #22 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by PookieBoy View Post
Too funny, and probably too true also.........
but seriously, what story was she talking about?
The "explosive story" was that Obama actually called on a Huffington Post reporter at his news conference. Oh, wow , stop the presses. Kind of hard to believe that she would actually tout that as an "explosive" story.

I am surprised, considering Greta is the biggest liar in America. I take that back, I'm not surprised, that is what America wants these days.
post #23 of 25
Thread Starter 
I was wrong about the explosive news, sorry guys.
post #24 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblv View Post
I was wrong about the explosive news, sorry guys.
It's not your fault that their news wasn't quite as explosive as they promised it would be. If someone had promised me a "knock yer' socks off" report, I'd have posted about it too!
post #25 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippymjp View Post
It's not your fault that their news wasn't quite as explosive as they promised it would be. If someone had promised me a "knock yer' socks off" report, I'd have posted about it too!

I just took off my socks. Film at 11. Or not.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Breaking Mews
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › Breaking Mews › Greta on Fox in 20 Minutes