Chocolate Truffle Cake

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...with Belgian Chocolate buttercream.

It followed me home from WalMart the other day.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady
Oh..my...god...*wipes up keyboard* i so want to just bury my head in that thing and eat till i'm sick!!!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jan, right now I am indulging in a Double Fudge Frenzy Blue Bunny Ice Cream/Mousse/Brownie concoction and thinking of you - it is sooooooooo decadent!!!

It's my birthday cake to me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

You are evil! I think you need to repent and send me the cake immediately.

Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!

*Evil laughter as the sound of slobber soaked keyboards shorting out echoes across the globe*

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I saw the title of this thread and said "Mary - don't open it." but here I am. You are evil! I am going to crave chocolate cake (my #1 weakness) until I find some now - gee, THANKS!

So much for my diet...

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jan, it's not nice to tease old people like me. As most of you know I'm not a big chocoholic as in I don't eat chocolate or chocolate bars that often but there are some chocolate things I do happen to love - chocolate cake is one of them. Our local A&P makes the most divine chocolate fudge cake and often they will have 1/2 cakes all done up ready for people like me who don't want a whole cake.

I'm also big on chocolate pie!
But the filling has to be home-made, from scratch.

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Haha! I have been wanting this ever since you posted this thread. I found one today at Walmart. Mmmmm.

If you ever want to piss off your co-workers – buy one of these, bring it into the office and cut a slice, then put it up and tell everyone you arenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t sharing… You should see the looks Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m getting!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden

Haha! I have been wanting this ever since you posted this thread. I found one today at Walmart. Mmmmm.

If you ever want to piss off your co-workers – buy one of these, bring it into the office and cut a slice, then put it up and tell everyone you arenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t sharing… You should see the looks Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m getting!
Now that's just plain mean!