Prayers Please

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone, I know I havn't been online much since christmas, and before. It seems my life has been laced with a series of tragic events. First my brother's blood clot, then Grandfather's death, the suicide of a man who was like a brother to me and now the most recent.

My friend Laura, who I have mentioned on the site befor is looseing her battle with a Brain Tumour. She is just a couple years older than me and has had a tumour since she was in highschool. She has had 6 surgeries to remove it but they have been unsuccessful.

Last night I recived a call from Laura's mother, she is in the hospital. A second brain tumour has appeared inside the brain, not on the surface like the last one. Her parents were hoping to take her back to Newfoundland so she could be with her family but they can't move her. Over the last 2 weeks Laura has lost the ability to walk and speek. She could leave us at any time. The tumour is in a place that is unreachable because it could cripple her for life if removal were to be atempted. At any time the tumour could start pressing on the areas of the brain controling her lung function or heart. I am hoping to visit her somtime this week. But I know I could be too late.

I am asking for prayers that Laura does not suffer and leaves this world with dignity and the love of her friends and the prayers of many so that she can watch over us in a state of no pain and no hardship, somthing that she couldn't escape in life.

aswient

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for all of your troubles and sadness, please know that you are both in my Prayers.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
May your friend Laura pass in perfect peace... and oh, I hope this will be the last bad thing in your life for a long, long time.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

I am asking for prayers that Laura does not suffer and leaves this world with dignity and the love of her friends and the prayers of many so that she can watch over us in a state of no pain and no hardship, somthing that she couldn't escape in life.
She is definately in my thoughts

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
You and your friend are in my thoughts and prayers.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you will be able to spend some time with your friend Laura and she will be painfree in the future.