alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are some new pictures of my boys.

Xander sleeping next to his daddy on the couch

Riley was really sacked out in this one, LOL

His fuzzy little feet, which I adore

No mommy, please don't throw our forts in the trash!

Riley is obsessed with the closet that Da Bird and the Cat Dancer are kept in. He lays outside the closet and cries for an hour or so each evening.

For some reason, Xander likes to sleep with his forehead pressed up against things, lol

Sharing a bit of yogurt off daddy's spoon

That's all for now, hope you enjoyed them!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww, they're adorable! My fave is the one with them in the boxes. No, it's the one where they are licking yogurt off the spoon. No! It's...heck, it's all of them. I have to ask, though, in the second one--where is Riley's head?????

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love the one of Xander with his daddy
, the two of them in their "forts"
and sharing a taste of yogurt
. Your boys are absolutely adorable!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Awwww, they're adorable! My fave is the one with them in the boxes. No, it's the one where they are licking yogurt off the spoon. No! It's...heck, it's all of them. I have to ask, though, in the second one--where is Riley's head?????
Riley's head is almost under the blanket at the top. You can just see one ear peeking out.

Xander takes catnaps, but Riley sleeps like his mama. Out cold and all over the place

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know how you stand to live with such handsome boys! I love that they both crash out on their backs. Oh, and I STILL have a box (from a chest freezer) in my living room for the cats. It's been there since last year!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I don't know how you stand to live with such handsome boys! I love that they both crash out on their backs. Oh, and I STILL have a box (from a chest freezer) in my living room for the cats. It's been there since last year!
We try to keep boxes for a few days for them to play in, but if they had their way the whole place would be boxes