Vibes for Tigger?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tigger seems to have a kitty cold right now. She's been sneezing and is very congested-sounding. She didn't eat a whole lot today, so she's going to the vet tomorrow. She's 19 and getting a bit on the thin side, so she needs extra TLC vibes! Thanks!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lots of headed her way. If you haven't done a blood panel recently, while she's in is a good time to do one.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Tigger seems to have a kitty cold right now. She's been sneezing and is very congested-sounding. She didn't eat a whole lot today, so she's going to the vet tomorrow. She's 19 and getting a bit on the thin side, so she needs extra TLC vibes! Thanks!
, and more ..... My Bugsy has a cold too..... I feel your pain - all the best for Tigger!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
& on their way! Java sends a get-well dance, too, for her sweetheart's big sis!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So Tigger got up this morning, meowed at me for food, and walked around. She is much much better, although still a bit congested. Of course Clyde is sneezing now too.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Glad Tigger is feeling better.
Sending all the same.
for continued recovery and that Clyde manages to duck the bug.

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
for Tigger

It must the the season for sneezing. Chester has been sneezing off and on today and it scares me every time!

for all the sneezing cats!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tigger still hasn't eaten today, and is drinking a lot, but still seems dehydrated. Vet visit first thing tomorrow!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, everyone; boy things are just crazy today. Took Tigger to the vet, who confirmed that she was a bit on the thin side at 6.2 pounds. She definitely has a URI, you can hear her snorting through her nose! The good news is that she doesn't have a fever. So we did some blood work just to be sure.

Her BUN is 55, and Creatinine is 2.9. I can't find her numbers, but in June of 2006 (I think) her Bun was a little bit less - maybe 40? And her Creatinine was higher!! So her creatinine is down!!! Anyway, kidney numbers slightly up, but she wasn't really dehydrated. She got some subq's and if she doesn't eat today, I'll take her back in for subq's again. All in all, a good report!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She hasn't eaten again, but it's interesting...she seems to know what will make her feel better. She got into the shower, with it running, with me this morning. (That's what the vet said to do, minus the actual getting into the shower!) Also, she really wanted to go on the back steps, and I remember that with croupy babies you take them out into the cool night air to uncongest them. So she's sunning on the back porch.