new here :)

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Welcome to our community of caring people who love cats. As you learn your way around our site, if you have questions, click on my username, send a Private Message, I will do what I can to help. Please make yourself at home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

redcivic927

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my kittens name is adonis..originally nameless until i got him lol..i adopted him last month and hes just over 4 months old..hes very sweet..loves attention and will do anything for it lol..wierd cuz hes a cat :p hes got two other dogs here to play with which he loves..and neither one of them have even been around a cat up until i got him..hes lovin it though...his mother was a stray so him and a few of his litter were born strays i think.. he was picked up and taken care of by this lady a few cities away from me and her friend kept one of the others..hes one of the lucky few that actually got a home..when i got him he was actually the last cat left for adoption and had been there for a while..nobody was taking him home and his care taker was getting worried he wouldnt have one..thats where i came in lol..when i saw the kitten i couldnt walk away..when i picked him up..yep that was the end of it lol kitten adopted..now my dogs have a ninja kitten to terrorize them in their sleep at night and he also keeps them in line for me... and i have an early morning kitty alarm that pounces on me until i wake up :p gotta love em

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
when you're in "reply to thread" scroll down to "Attachments" and manage attachments of you can use a photohosting site such as "photobucket.com"

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!