The weather outside is...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so ready for spring!!!
Im sure this is just a "tease" for a few days and then it will turn off cold again

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

I am so ready for spring!!!
I'm sure this is just a "tease" for a few days and then it will turn off cold again
My thoughts exactly

It's a great day here in central Ontario as well. The temp when I got up this morning was 1C
we're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave

That is fantastic consider two mornings ago it was -33C (-25F)

They are also forecasting 6C for tomorrow

It may not last to long but I will take it.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glorious!!

Its 41F right now-we haven't seen that warm since November!! And its sunny so the snow is melting-YAY!!

We are in for several days of temps in the 30's as well as a bit of rain come Monday-but the weathermen are predicted some big front with dropping temps by the end of next week.

My driveway should be all melted by today. The snowbanks can go down as it was getting hard to shovel extra snow on top after they reach 4 feet. The snow is melting off the roof of the house and garage too.

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is gorgeous here!it is supposed to reach 70 tomorrow
but my tulips are coming up already and if it gets to freezing again

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am! Cause I'm in Kansas too! What part are you in? (you don't have give me a town name if you don't want) I'm in Mulvane, which is just outside of Wichita.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kscatlady

I am! Cause I'm in Kansas too! What part are you in? (you don't have give me a town name if you don't want) I'm in Mulvane, which is just outside of Wichita.
Cool!!! I am in southeast Kansas...I believe we can make it to Wichita in an hour, if I remember correct. WE go there to shop!
Maybe we can meet up sometime!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're in some serious need of warmth! It said 6C on my balcony thermometer this morning. Wiggies was itching to go out, and all the ice is melting off the rooves.

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Cool!!! I am in southeast Kansas...I believe we can make it to Wichita in an hour, if I remember correct. WE go there to shop!
Maybe we can meet up sometime!!
Yeah, there's some good places to shop in Wichita! And good places to eat too!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

we're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave
Thank you SO much! This is the second thread I've read where you've sang that song...now it's going to be going through my head all day!
LOL!

It's GORGEOUS here! I just opened the windows a few inches to air out the house and of course all the cats are now sticking their heads in the little openings to see what's going on in the world (don't worry, screens are in). It's supposed to get up in the 50's here today so I'm VERY happy! I doubt it will last, and we'll probably get a blizzard next week, but I'm enjoying it while I can!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
6C here

It's very very mucky out, but I am not complaining.... nope. I'd rather 6 and mucky, than -25 and frozen.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's close to 60F and the driveway is almost completely clear of the ice from that ice storm. It stayed above freezing last night and will stay that way for several days.

I think I can get to my van without stepping on any slippery ice or snow. That is good because I am getting low on groceries. Most importantly, I'm very low on chocolate!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jezmondo69

cold and horrible here in the uk, its not snowed today but it has done for about the last week!
So all our bad weather finally made it over the pond? You have our sympathies
. Seriously, I hate snow and wouldn't wish it on anyone...well, there are a few I actually could wish it on, but I won't. But SO tempting.

I hope it warms up for you soon. Honestly, I wore a sweat shirt today to go to the market and was sweating! hehe!!