New Zealand cat people?

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Has anyone ever visited New Zealandâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s Museum of Non-Primate Art? Specifically the section that deals with Cats that Paint and Cats that Dance? I have been offered an article assignment on this and I am curious if you have been there.

Please let me know either by PM or posting here- thanks!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have never been there, but looking up the website, it sounds like it is online only? I can't find where it is.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

I have never been there, but looking up the website, it sounds like it is online only? I can't find where it is.
I think I found it online here

Looks like it is in Featherston - only an hour from me.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I think I found it online here

Looks like it is in Featherston - only an hour from me.
Strange that it is just a PO Box and no street address for people who want to visit?

If you go, let me know how it is!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Yeah very strange - what a weird place to have a gallery of sorts.
That is so true. Who goes to Featherston?

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

LOL it's just a stepping stone to Masterton. I always give my Mum grief becaus she was born there
Haha. My friend's grandfather lived in Featherston before he passed away and her mum used to drive every Saturday to see him.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Huh, that sounds fairly interesting!

I think I've stopped in Featherston once. If we'd known there was that museum there, for sure we would've gone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sam,

If you can arrange to go there, would you let me know? The deadline for the article is March 1st and I did pass the assignment to someone else who is an artist and a writer. She would really like to "see" this museum through someone's eyes who have visited there. Who knows, you may even be in the article as well!

Just let me know if you can get there in the next few days as the deadline is looming

thanks

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Sam,

If you can arrange to go there, would you let me know? The deadline for the article is March 1st and I did pass the assignment to someone else who is an artist and a writer. She would really like to "see" this museum through someone's eyes who have visited there. Who knows, you may even be in the article as well!

Just let me know if you can get there in the next few days as the deadline is looming

thanks
Hi Mary Anne

I will not be able to make it there - the next time I'm heading that way is in April for a cat show. Good luck for her though