errr.. someone is gaining a little weight!

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wonder who it could be?!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! Tink!!

Hmmm. Sometimes that happens with a spay.

Howtheheckrya, JT? I was wondering where you were and if you lost your power with all those terrible ice storms. How's Wilbur?

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think she's just a real woman, and we have curves
She looks quite content. How's her brother doing?? Any updates on her kitties?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by psjauntie

I think she's just a real woman, and we have curves
She looks quite content. How's her brother doing?? Any updates on her kitties?
Thanks for asking! They're both doing great now! no problems at all

Originally Posted by AddieBee

Awww! Tink!!

Hmmm. Sometimes that happens with a spay.

Howtheheckrya, JT? I was wondering where you were and if you lost your power with all those terrible ice storms. How's Wilbur?
Good addiebee! No problems here with storms. I've just been diving head first into work.

I never did get my unemployment, so I started fishing for contract work. It ended up bringing in a few good contracts to keep me busy. Some website design but mostly development (the code under neath the pages that make things work). Plus, what little time I do have left I dedicate to e-referrer which is a script site I designed back in 2004. It's got a HUGE member base now (over 50,000 total users and 11,000 active. meaning use their accounts daily) so I'm introducing some paid services for the site. I mean if I managed to get 1 dollar from all users that'd be 11 grand a month. But we all know that's not going to happen. But at those membership numbers I think I can get enough on board to pay for the server and a meager living for me. Then hopefully it'll just keep growing.

Originally Posted by valanhb

Well, that's just an unflattering angle!
Any kitty would look a little "hippy" from that angle.

She's still just a gorgeous little thing!
hehe. Mostly she looks big becuase she's got this tiny little pin head. it look like someone blew her up like a balloon.

They're both very content now, but they don't care for being cooped up in a single bedroom I think. Whatever the case, it's a million times better than before i got them back here, and my heart is happy now too.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you can feel her ribs along her backbone, she's fine.

My brother over in Waldron (south of Fort Smith) was just on the south edge of the ice. He lost the tops out of some trees, and he had to call the electric company out about some limbs against the wires. Know how they trimmed them?

Shotgun!