I got a job!!

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well...I almost have a job. They still have to call my references, but they already offered the job to me.
I'm so excited, I can't believe it!!
I left the hospital last May, and haven't worked since.

It is a nanny position for a family with FIVE children. Ages 8, 7, 6, 5, and 15 months. They are a brady bunch, his, hers, and ours, so that is why they are so close in age. The oldest three are in school all day, so I'll only really have the younger two except for an hour or so in the afternoon. I start on the 16th, but I may work next Wednesday for them so the mom can go to a meeting. They just moved here from Kentucky, but the dad is from Nebraska. Did I mention I'm so excited?? I AM! lol

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats!

I had a Nanny when our boys were smaller and she was such a blessing to us. I never questioned leaving my boys in her care and they loved her.

Good luck!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations! Your job should be quite interesting with all those kids!
Good luck!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Congratulations - will you just be nannying during the day?
My regular hours are during the day, 7:30-5:30ish, but occasionally they may need me in the evening if they have to work late, go out of town, or want to go on a date.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have no clue when we'll move, most likely it will have to wait until our house sells and it isn't even on the market yet. That could be upwards of a year or more (we hope it won't take that long) and I can't put off getting a job until we move if it is going to take that long.