Were Home!

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My baby boy!!

After 36 very long hours I finally dileverd At 7:14pm on Feb 3,2009 To a 8lb.15.1oz 20 3/4 in long beatuiful baby boy. (Yes dilvered not c-section
) We come home from the hospital today. It was unsure if we were going to beable to come home today or not becasue I had quite a scare yesterday. I lost alot of blood too quickly and fainted while being helped to the bath room. I ended up being the gossip of the nurses at the hospital
I am fine now, my iron is still alittle low, but the good news is I dont have to have a blood transfusion and should be back to my self in a few weeks.

I just wanted to show him off a bit!
He is so beatuiful
(I know I have a biest opnion
)

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness! Congratulations!!! He is sooooo cute!
What is his name? I hope you make a full recovery very quickly!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a handsome lil man !!!!!!!! Hope you continue to recover quickly

He is beautiful. Many congrats.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
congratulations!
He's gorgeous. I hope you're feeling better soon, that must have been scary fainting at the hospital!

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!!!
I hope you get to feeling better. He's a beautiful baby boy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you guys. His name is Jaiden
I am SOOO tired
His daddy is holding him right now so I can take a break and relax. I was looking at the pictures that were taken right after I gave birth and oh goodness! I dont think I could have looked worse
Oh well 36hrs of labor and birthing an almost 9lb baby will do that to you I guess.

I should be feeling back to normal pretty soon. My doctor has me on all kinds of meds to get me all fixed up and back to normal. I am just going to be extra tired as my body tired to make up for all the blood that was lost.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!!!!!
What a beautiful, or what he would prefer to hear in the future, awesome name! So sorry you had such a long, difficult delivery......you are such a strong person!
I have to say, how dare you be so critical about how you look in your pics after delivery........don't you realize what you just did??!!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emy4cats

Thank you guys. His name is Jaiden
I am SOOO tired
His daddy is holding him right now so I can take a break and relax. I was looking at the pictures that were taken right after I gave birth and oh goodness! I dont think I could have looked worse
Oh well 36hrs of labor and birthing an almost 9lb baby will do that to you I guess.

I should be feeling back to normal pretty soon. My doctor has me on all kinds of meds to get me all fixed up and back to normal. I am just going to be extra tired as my body tired to make up for all the blood that was lost.
I hope you will be 'gaming' with us on the thread again soon!

Lovely name for a lovely boy!