Major vibes Pong is missing - She's back!

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today has been a very bad day. Started off ok. Hubby was home and Direct Tv was coming by to set up a new dish (free). Well hubby did not think to put the cats up because they never run to the door. Well hubby said the guy ended up not closing the door all the way several times, but still nothing clicked in his head. Well the guy left and after a while Ping came back out but Pong never did. Hubby looked around and then called me to break the news that she was missing ({this was 1 1/2 hrs ago). I came home crying in hysterics. I looked everywhere and using the usual tricks to find her (shaking the food bowl, turning on can opener, etc) nothing happened. I have looked and called all over, hubby drove several miles down the road and nothing. I put the word out that if anyone sees anything remotely Siamese looking to call me. It is suppose to be 19 tonight. I am scared plus we live by a busy 2 lane highway. She has not been out since she was 6-8 wks old right when we got her. Ping is sticking close by me, he knows something is wrong.

Please vibes and any tips to get her back.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
lots of vibes for Pong to come back quickly!!! I don't have any advice as when mine get out accidentally they don't go far and usually come running when I call their name

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Went through this myself a while ago with Aristotle.

Come home soon, Pong!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She has been found. I swear we looked everywhere for her. But apparently there was one place we did not look. And that was the cabinet above the litter boxes. We called and called her in the house. Shaked food bags everything. Well my youngest son yelled "I found Pong". I thought yeah right, he always likes Ping is Pong. Well went and looked in the hallway and there she was. He pointed and told me what cabinet she came out of. So she is safe and sound and a lesson was learned....Put the cats up when we have people come in the house.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whew! Glad to hear she was in the house.

Now she has to find a new hidey hole.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I am so glad she just found a good hiding place in the house. Right before the kids came home hubby decided he needed to get out of the house, because he felt that this was all his fault and I think he was close to breaking down himself over this. Well after the kids got home and we broke the news about Pong,he did step outside and broke down and bawled. Right now we are all very very happy she is found and safe.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ping

Yeah I am so glad she just found a good hiding place in the house. Right before the kids came home hubby decided he needed to get out of the house, because he felt that this was all his fault and I think he was close to breaking down himself over this. Well after the kids got home and we broke the news about Pong,he did step outside and broke down and bawled. Right now we are all very very happy she is found and safe.
Oh my God!!!! Thank God it was just a scare!!!!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonderful news that Pong has been found...clever girl found that too-perfect hiding spot
Have a great evening celebrating & enjoying the DirectTV - Bless your hubby for being so concerned, too