My New Cat

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is my new cat. Belladonna. (Bella) Well... at least this is what she WILL look like in a few months at least!

This is (sadly) what she looks like right now. Except I have been able to get most of the tear stains off the last couple of days. I just got her about 9 or 10 days ago. Some may have already seen these in the PL.

You'll be watching her transformation over the next 6 months or so!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Shes so beautiful Tammie. You will have her looking like her first pics in no time, you are really good with that.
Shess a lucky little diva

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

She is a cutie I love her colours
Thanks! Me too! I just love the black and whites. And I've never met a black and white cat that didn't have a great personality!

Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

She is purrty
Cant wait to see more pics

How did you come about her if you dont mind me asking?
She came from the same person I got Maxx from. The lady called me and asked me to take her and another one actually. The lady has MS and RA and Diabetes and she has gotten worse and can't care for them properly any longer.

Originally Posted by yourbriness763

Awww, how cute! Me likey
Me likey too.

Originally Posted by Pami

Shes so beautiful Tammie. You will have her looking like her first pics in no time, you are really good with that.
Shess a lucky little diva
Thank you. And she will be a diva too!
She's got an awesome personality and she is only 2 years old. Her and Maxx play so well together. It's hilarious to watch them.

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
oh..my...gawd! i absolutley love her...her markings are beautiful, i have a big fat fluffy black and white cat (just not persian)

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You already know how I feel but I just wanted to say congratulations, publicly too!

I'm glad she's fitting in well with Maxx & Peaches