My Bed Is Not My Own

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhh - ya think y'all could move over just a little bit, so meowmy can squeeze in?

It's hard to tell, but there are actually 5 cats in the first 2 pix. But with them being both black (Geronimo & Spencer) they blend in with the blanket.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You need a bigger bed
I have a queen size bed, and the kitties have their own side... Now I just need to make sure to remain single!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww they love you and your bed probably smells the most like you

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww, that's great. Those kitties look comfy, although I think you need to buy them a larger bed so they have more room to stretch out. Looks a little cramped.
And speaking of cramped, Gabriel looks absolutely massive in that photo.

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
hahaha thats so cute..they def know the good stuff, i can always find all 3 of mine napping on my bed.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is to funny!
How can you ask them to move? There just all to cute! Especially that little Jinxy! So much like our little Bella, who I still need to get some good pictures of! Eric has been calling her Bear since she looks like a little black bear without her tail.......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Grogs

Aww, that's great. Those kitties look comfy, although I think you need to buy them a larger bed so they have more room to stretch out. Looks a little cramped.
And speaking of cramped, Gabriel looks absolutely massive in that photo.
Actually, I made a mistake.
I took a closer look at the pic, and there are actually six cats on the bed. "Gabriel" is actually Gabriel AND Winchester.

Regarding the bed, I actually do have a bigger one, but I can't sleep on it b/c of my back. I have to sleep in a hospital bed, which unfortunately, doesn't provide much room.
I'm usually pretty scrunched in, having at least 3 or more cats sleeping with me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

That is to funny!
How can you ask them to move? There just all to cute! Especially that little Jinxy! So much like our little Bella, who I still need to get some good pictures of! Eric has been calling her Bear since she looks like a little black bear without her tail.......
I sometimes call Jinxy "Bambi", b/c she reminds me of a little baby deer fawn, with that stub of a tail and her long back legs.

I can't wait to see some pix of Bella!

mimosa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's like on of those puzzle-pictures; how may cats do you see ? I saw three, then five when you told us and now I do see six but again only after you told us.