Mellie and the cloak of invisibility

coaster

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning I was looking for Mellie and couldn't find her. Then I noticed a little pink nose showing from underneath a corner fold of my quilt:

Mellie likes to hide underneath these folds. I think she believes she's invisible in there.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you got that last pic. I wouldn't have seen her otherwise.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is just adorable! I also love it when they "hide" but their butts are sticking out!
And they are suprised when I do a "gotcha"!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't you love it when they are soooo sure they are hiding from you???? Here is Lucky being a smartie hiding from her meowmy
:

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And they like to think that they're smarter than we are!

Sometimes, they are.

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No Jack IS good at hiding--there is alot of extra blanket and quilt at the end of the bed (on the floor), plenty to lie under. I was getting dressed last week and all the sudden the blankets grabbed my leg, I screamed and ran--and Jack came wandering out like, what's got you freaked out. With his long body and long hair, youd think he'd struggle to hide--no, he's quite effective.

Leslie

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

Don't you love it when they are soooo sure they are hiding from you???? Here is Lucky being a smartie hiding from her meowmy
:
LMAO!! Nora does the same thing. She thinks if her head is hidden and she can't see you, then you can't see her. I think it is hilarious. Any time she is in trouble or embarrassed she will go push her head under something to hide.

gatomon

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
How very cute
I think Gatomon doesn't have any hiding places. He goes out of his way to be seen

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coaster

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

where's the dust bunnies?
They're under my computer desk. I have no idea where they're coming from. I vacuum them up every day, and the next day there's a whole mess of them under there again. Must be somethiing freaky about the air currents in the house that they get caught there. Or maybe the kitties are playing practical jokes on me.....rounding up the bunnies at night and piling them up under the desk.