some new pics..

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jake is growing too fast IMO
I take pics of him every week so that I can go back later when he's all grown and see how he was changing as a kitten. Here are some pics from this week, at 14 weeks:

I dunno what happened here, all I know is as I decided to snap the pic he decided to attack my foot so half of him is standing half attacking in the air.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oopss..I just realized I posted it in the wrong section..Apologies to the mods..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I uploaded some more..

This one turned out horribly but he actually flipped a page in my calendar while looking at it!! I was like omg this is the cutest thing he has ever done!! Unfortunately it was too late for me to capture it and when I grabbed the camera he already turned around to try to attack me, thinking i'm about to play:

His favorite place to sleep: on top of my laptop case

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jake is such a cutie!
Look at those little pink paw pads!

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He's a total cutie pie!

Originally Posted by ut0pia

This one turned out horribly but he actually flipped a page in my calendar while looking at it!! I was like omg this is the cutest thing he has ever done!! Unfortunately it was too late for me to capture it and when I grabbed the camera he already turned around to try to attack me, thinking i'm about to play:
Yeah, that happens to me a lot unfortunately. When I reach for a camera they usually take it as a signal to quit doing whatever cute thing they were doing and run over to me.