Newbie!

miss_c

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, I just thought I'd introduce myself since my first post was asking for help and I feel silly leaving it at that- I'm miss_c and I live in Victoria, Australia with my partner and our two indoor cats (though I'm actually an American expat, hehe).

There's Antichrist (on paper, she's Tiger Lily, but when she was a kitten she had a penchant for climbing pantlegs and the name stuck). She's a three year old long haired tabby who is still incredibly kittenish. She's super cute and fluffy, loves sleeping on computers/TVs/DVD players/etc, and has no hunting instinct for mice whatsoever but is ace at catching flies. She has two tricks, jumping from one basket to another when I snap, and standing on her hind legs.

Smudge is four, and I inherited her from an ex who moved interstate. She's huge (10 kilos exactly, or 22 pounds) and lazy, but she's very cuddly when she's in the mood and very decorative otherwise. Unlike the other cat, she's more of a mouser- when we get one creeping out from under the stove, she's suddenly super active and on it instantly, and she gets very mad when you take it away from her, but that's life

anyway glad to be here

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miss_c

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you
Here's pics- the fuzzy one is AC, and the giant one is Smudge

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)
what a beautiful cutie pies!...

See you on the forums!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi miss_c,

AC and Smudge are gorgeous.

Please make yourselves at home....
I'll see you around the site.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miss_c

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for the welcomes everyone

Originally Posted by Murfie

welcome!!! but where are pics of your babies hhmmmmmm????
Just up in post 3!

murfie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
they werent there when i looked before???not sure what happened there!

they are adorable though...i wanna kiss smudges belly lol

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello & welcome to tcs from Sydney, been hot enough for you? Your kitties are gorgeous.
Wow, AC could be Blossom's sister. She's very pretty, just like Blossom, not that I'm biased.