Prayers and Vibes needed!!!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my co-workers (Larry, who is in his late 50's early 60's) collapsed today with an apparent heart attack. My supervisor administered CPR and another co-worker did mouth to mouth. The paramedics were able to shock his heart but it stopped 2 or 3 times. He is now in ICU but they are going to do a brain scan to see if he is braindead. He is connected to every machine and is in a coma. Please pray for him and his family. He has a wife who is handicapped and a daughter. He is one of the nicest people and I would hate for something to happen to him!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

One of my co-workers (Larry, who is in his late 50's early 60's) collapsed today with an apparent heart attack. My supervisor administered CPR and another co-worker did mouth to mouth. The paramedics were able to shock his heart but it stopped 2 or 3 times. He is now in ICU but they are going to do a brain scan to see if he is braindead. He is connected to every machine and is in a coma. Please pray for him and his family. He has a wife who is handicapped and a daughter. He is one of the nicest people and I would hate for something to happen to him!
Oh no!!! Many vibes to Larry!!!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is so sad...Lots of vibes!!!!
I really hope he recovers. I had a co worker who suffered something similar and it was heartbreaking to all of us at work.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

I am sending prayers from Mississippi for Larry and his family, please keep us updated on how he is doing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, he made it through the night last night. He is still in a coma but is in stable condition. They are supposed to be doing some tests. When I talked to my supervisor today, he was kinda bummed. He was hoping he didn't cause more harm than good. I told him that Larry was alive because of his fast action and not to feel that way.

Everyone at work loves Larry. He is one of the original reps from over 10 years ago. I will keep you updated.