Zane the Insane!

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
At about 3:30 this AM, Zane jumped onto the bed and woke me up. This is not unusual; normally, however, he just wants a little cuddling and he (and I) will go back to sleep.

This morning was different. He was absolutely wild--walking up and down the bed, pawing at me, nipping at me. When I finally pushed him off the bed, he went running through the house yowling, tipping over WPBs, and genrally being a Krazy Kat. Finally he calmed down enough for me to get back to sleep.

At about quarter of eight, when I left for work, there arose a great yowling rumpus outside my window. At least two of the neighborhood outside cats were fighting.

I suspect now that this was what set Zane off a few hours earlier. I must have slept through the first fight.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Antigone looks like Zane's thinner sister. (Is Antingone's sister called Ismene?)

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zane's Pal

Antigone looks like Zane's thinner sister. (Is Antingone's sister called Ismene?)
That picture must be slimming, Antigone was not really that slim in person
and yes, in Greek mythology Ismene was Antigone's sister, I used to have an Ismene actually and she was Antigone's sister, just born from a different litter... of course I didn't name her that on purpose, I just liked the name Ismene

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

That picture must be slimming, Antigone was not really that slim in person
Almost every cat looks slim compared to Zane, who resembles nothing more than a furry rugby ball with legs and a tail.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zane's Pal

Almost every cat looks slim compared to Zane, who resembles nothing more than a furry rugby ball with legs and a tail.
I bet my Atlas might have him beat, he's gotten so pudgy that he actually waddles now
doesn't stop him from being a terror though

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I bet my Atlas might have him beat, he's gotten so pudgy that he actually waddles now
doesn't stop him from being a terror though
You may be right.

I hope we don't have a repeat performance tonight. I don't know of my nerves can stand it.

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Look over on the Behavior forum. He was a VERY BAD CAT this PM.