Who are YOU cheering for tomorrow?!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm cheering on myself completing 2 more chapters of my textbook! Woo - go me!!!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Neither - we will be at the cat show. If Charlie gets one or two more finals - then we all will be cheering for him cause he got his Grand Championship!

I will be sorry to miss the SB commercials - guess I'll have to catch them on UTube

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the commercials!!! I don't understand football... for me it's just a bunch of big men piling up every few feet

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Neither - we will be at the cat show. If Charlie gets one or two more finals - then we all will be cheering for him cause he got his Grand Championship!

I will be sorry to miss the SB commercials - guess I'll have to catch them on UTube
Good luck! I think I'd rather go to the cat show.

If I had to choose I'd probably go with the Steelers, just because I have family that are diehard fans. But I don't really care.
I'm going for the food!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cardinals, but that's only because I dont like the Steelers. I didnt even know the Caridinals were a team until they reached the Superbowl

I probably wont watch any but the last of the 4th quarter - that's been my routine the last couple years.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i don't even know who's playing
i'm not a football fan.
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

IMO, that's the best way to watch them, anyway.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oops! Stumbled into the wrong thread.
*tip toes away looking for a flock of red birds*

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
down with the Steelers!!!!! Go Cardinals!! Heck, I'd root for anyone other than the Steelers

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While the Redskins are my team they are not in the Super Bowl.

So I have to go with the next team on my favorite list the Steelers. The first memories I have of football are Mean Joe Green. The Steel Curtain. The immaculate reception of Franco Harris. Lynn Swann. And of course Terry Bradshaw who I still love on Fox NFL. Of course that was back in my younger days when I could stay up for the whole game and not feel the effects of the next day.
So I will do my normal root for them during the first half and see who wins the next day.

By the way I love the Steeler smilies.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With an Aussie on their team it's gotta be the Cardinals

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

I'll be cheering for BROOOOOOOCE!!!

I have to root for the Steelers, but only because DH's uncle used to play for the Steelers in the 1970's. I've never seen a person who's life was built around football until I met this man. His house is decorated with football stuff.

The sentiments in this thread crack me up. It really seems to be a "who cares" year. I actually watch the game for the commercials and if DH allowed me, I'd watch the Puppy Bowl instead. I'll have to catch that show in reruns.

Go puppies!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I forgot. My flatmate is crazy about his team, it's the first time they've got into the final or something? I think it's the Cardinals? Anyway I'll be rooting for them and I'll probably watch the last 20 minutes!