Opinions Please!!

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone ive managed to do a new signature for feb. I would like to know what everyone thinks, if it's any good? But im having trouble getting the size reduced. Ive tried Infranview etc but i cant get it right? Anyway here it is (the RED one!)........

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like it, but It's quite hard to read, for two reasons: not enough contrast between the black and the dark red, and also the fact that the picture is in the middle of the text... It took me a while to figure out... I would move the picture to the side, and not split the poem in 2...
Just my opinion - you asked

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That should be the right size now. What program do you use to make them?

The writing is a little hard to see but you could give it an outer glow or change it to white? It looks good though!

( Ahh, ok. It`s a gif file that you`ve used. That is probably why it`s so big. I just noticed the stars twinkle, is that why it`s GIF? )

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for that , how did you do it?, if you don't mind me asking. Im using a digital scrapbook prog i bought. I wanted the stars, but it doesn't look like it will work.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caitsith

Is this one any better, design wise? Im really stuck with size!!
i like it better - altho i still have great difficulty reading the text... maybe make it white instead of black?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
if it's still too big, try this one - i downloaded & resaved it w/a smaller file size...

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
= THANK YOU!!!! So it's ok now ? what do you think of it? I though of the colour etc as it's Valentine's Day soon and my wedding anni too!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks much better now! I love the red but the text stands out so much better in white

I just did what Laureen did, saved it, opened it up in Photoshop and saved as JPEG in SAVE FOR WEB option

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. It's our 3rd anni on the 11 th, my hubby's birthday on the 13th and then 14th valentine's day !, so were still quite new to it all ! Hopefully it will be better that last year!