I have a peeping tom!

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tom cat that is

So I was in the shower and I just so happened to have my phone near by (don't ask
) so when Figaro got into his shower spot I thought I would snap a pic and share.

Everytime I shower this is where he sits.
or sometimes he will get in the tub, but on the other side of the shower curtan. Water is ok he just does not like to be splashed

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And here I thought Wickett was bad... he just lays against the outside of the tub until I get out. What's funny is the Wickett starts making biscuts on the bathroom rug as soon as I turn off the water.

What a cutie.. I wouldn't mind him peeping!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wouldn't you love to know what is going through his mind?

On second thought...

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awwwwwwww
he is too cute! Nemo and Mischeif both do this as well as sitting on me while I sit in the tub

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Wouldn't you love to know what is going through his mind?

On second thought...
I would like to know what he is thinking, but at the same time.... no thank you!

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yea I have one of those – heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s orange. He does the thing with walking on the tub wall behind the shower curtain too! What a cutie!

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden

Yea I have one of those – heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s orange. He does the thing with walking on the tub wall behind the shower curtain too! What a cutie!
Good to know I am not alone! He is so funny sometimes he will run away, but he comes back real fast and just watches me.
I shut the door once to see what he would do, but that just tought him how to open doors.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! That is hysterical
! When Maia was younger, she had a fetish with the shower curtain and at one point made some rather convenient holes in it where she would peep through and stare at me while I was taking a shower! I would have loved to caught it on camera, but cameras and showers just don't mix

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thats so funny!! My two like to share everything too! They always come with me for a bath!!! They curl up and cat nap till i get out!! (Excuse the background!!!
)

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caitsith

Thats so funny!! My two like to share everything too! They always come with me for a bath!!! They curl up and cat nap till i get out!! (Excuse the background!!!
)
That is so cute! If I take a bath he gets his toy balls and drops them in the tub and sits on my belly and bats them arround
He really likes it when I pull them under the water and they comp popping back up

the godess bast

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
jack will follow me when i go into the bathroom to use the facilites and when i flush he jumps up and has to watch the toilet swirl all i realy have to do is flush and he is right there or he sits in the tub when i am taking a bath and will crawl on to me idk why he does it i think he is trying to tell me it is bath time for him

mimosa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ah, how nice of him to keep you company !

My cats don't care when I take a shower, except for Flynn, he sometimes sits on the other side of the shower curtain screaming his head off. We do';t know why, maybe he's warning us (he does it with my boyfriend too) we'll be getting wet ?