Daily Thread Thurs Jan 29th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

I ran out of coffee last night so now I am drinking some starbucks grinds my FH bought...whoa is it ever strong!

We had 15-20 cms of snow yesterday and I am hoping its cleaned off the roads for me this morning..that would be nice.

Heading to the gym tonight to meet Josh, then he will be taking my car and then picking me up in the morning for work.

Anyhoo, thats that...have a great day folks!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
More snow here too. Doesn't look like they've plowed much though.

Bah winter grumbles....
Have a good day everyone!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Tons of snow here as well and still more one the way. Looks like I will be getting some exercise cleaning up this bunch that's for sure.

At least it's not to cold so that makes it bearable.

Other then snow clean-up not much planned for today. May walk down to the corner store for a newspaper later. The sidewalks have yet to be cleared so that will be much later today.

The kitties are sitting in the window watching the next door neighbor shoveling his driveway. They look pretty happy to be indoor kitties today.

Everyone have a great day

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hubby took yesterday off due to the ice/snow. He has never gone to work when it's icy. The street is still full of ice and will be for awhile. The streets leading to my house and this one are too small for plows to care about. My fear is I will go into labor with this stuff outside.

More laundry for me today. Housework is getting harder and harder with this little one. He is constantly kicking my ribs and other areas that makes it hard to bend over. Looking forward to the furniture arriving in a few weeks. Not much to we can do until it arrives.

Mom's s-l-o-w-l-y getting her bedroom together. She has been procrastinating for far too long.

Princess has been hanging out in the dining room since we shut her out of her room/baby's room. Ben goes after her occasionally still. She has been so loving lately. Yesterday I spent 30mins petting her and watching her roll around on the chair(Ben was away sleeping).

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Morning peeps!

I ran out of coffee last night so now I am drinking some starbucks grinds my FH bought...whoa is it ever strong!

We had 15-20 cms of snow yesterday and I am hoping its cleaned off the roads for me this morning..that would be nice.

Heading to the gym tonight to meet Josh, then he will be taking my car and then picking me up in the morning for work.

Anyhoo, thats that...have a great day folks!
There was a little (trace) ice yesterday so they closed down the entire college that DW teaches at. I thought you people up north could use a good laugh (it's true).

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning!

Plenty of snow for us too, at least they've plowed it overnight...of course they plowed in our driveway again...

DH forgot to turn on his alarm so woke up late, then got the car stuck while leaving - so my morning started much earlier then I would have liked with getting him ready and digging the car out.

At least the cats were happy to crawl back into bed with me after he left - they hate when our morning routine is disrupted so I got a few reproachful looks.

I'm at work now and we're short because of a major conference, so I'm just hoping it's a quiet day, then off to the gym (I've managed to lose 4 lbs since the beginning of January so I figure I have to keep it up.
)

Have a good day, everyone.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We're back to more seasonable temps here. Low was -2 C this morning with a high of about 8 C. I had a case of the lazies this morning and slept in a bit, so I wandered in a little after 9 rather than my more normal 7:30. Nobody really cares so long as I get my weekly hours in. Since I'm working 5 days this week instead of my normal 4 and only need 30 hours, that shouldn't be a problem. Right now I'm working on some of the many forms that I need to complete to graduate in December. It's over 10 months off, but I have to most of the paperwork turned in by May.
Other than that, not much going on today. I went to the gym yesterday, so I'll just go straight home tonight.

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We got snow yesterday. Today its pretty warm and sunny out there so i doubt we will get anymore around me. the snow stopped early yesterday morning and turned to rain, so alot of the snow is already washed away, though the roads are still icy. I was supposed to get surgery today, but it was cancelled, so i have nothing planned for the day since, until yesterday, i was under the impression that i would be in the hospital til monday.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello,

We just got a small amount of snow not even a 1/2".
So this morning I re-organized my wrapping paper, tissue paper, gift bags & boxes.
Eliminated another container too!! (using it to store gifts I/ve bought for Christmas 2009!)
So that stuff is all put away.
Also posted some items on freecycle and got a bag of stuff set aside for a spring rummage sale.
Been watching the two wild turkeys help themselves by the back feeders but they see me walk into the kitchen so I observe them from the bedroom. Bakker is watching them too.
My IT band is still hurting so I'll ice it later this morning.
Have to see what else I'm going to organize today.

Salmon and veggies for dinner tonite and leftover homemade pizza for lunch-yum.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

There was a little (trace) ice yesterday so they closed down the entire college that DW teaches at. I thought you people up north could use a good laugh (it's true).
I love that
I WISH we shut down for a little ice or flurries

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to the gym in the morning, it was too hot to do anything and went home been sick all day i had some sort of indigestion or something but I literally slept the whole day!