Post Your Pix Of Your Kitties Sleeping In Weird Positions Here!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Seeing all those sleeping cat pix in the funniest cat pic thread got me to thinking of posting pix of our furbies in weird sleeping positions. I thought it would be kinda fun to post those pix in a separate thread.

This is Salem, in her weird sleeping position:

I have no idea how she can sleep like that!
You'd think she'd get a stiff neck or something!

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
that is hilarious, ive never seen a cat sleep face down like that, and great thread, i cant wait to get some of my sillies.

angel80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my...this thread is great!! I love taking pictures of Willow when she is asleep because if she's not trying to squeeze into a box that is too small for her she spreads out on her back with her back paws facing one way and front paws facing another
Always makes us giggle and want to take photos of her.

Salem looks so cute sleeping like that
it's almost like she doesn't want you to see that she's asleep

Anyway here are some of Willow, not sure if they are all weird but thought I would share.....

squeezing in.....

her head is somewhere honest...between the white fluff and tail I think

this is one of the paws in both directions sleeping positions...

and another...

on her back which always makes me go awww

who needs a pillow...

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sorry these pics were taken on my cell phone. Flower is afraid of the noises the camara makes so if I want to ceatch her sleeping I have to choose I quiter way

Flower

I had to move her tail so you could see her toung sticking out

I know it looks like she is awake grooming herself, but she is totally passed out

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angel80

her head is somewhere honest...between the white fluff and tail I think
What a lovely ball of fluff

There's a head and a tail in there????

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pix, everyone!
Keep 'em coming!

I've posted this one of Ricochet several times in different threads so I'm sure some of y'all have seen it before, but it's one of my absolute favs and never fails to crack me up!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've posted these before but they are worth repeating.

Note the paw sticking out the neck of the sweatshirt. Yes, she was dead asleep in there. That's Scarlett (see siggie) inside the sweatshirt and Koko on top. They are both daddy's girls

And this isn't really weird, just unbelievably cute. Stumpy (cat) and Sam (dog) are both terribly cuddly, and who better to cuddle up with than each other?

This is my OTB cat Shep, sound asleep on Sam's nose with Spike snuggled in behind her. Sam and Spike were about 4 month old puppies at the time. Shep didn't like the other cats in the house. The other cats didn't like the puppies at that age. This was also a perfect arrangement for all concerned.

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Note the paw sticking out the neck of the sweatshirt. Yes, she was dead asleep in there.
I like how you can see her tail at the bottem too haha!! Hey I bet she is warm and cozy!

angel80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

What a lovely ball of fluff

There's a head and a tail in there????
Yeah it's there somewhere

she curls her tail so that it covers her head, the light brown patch just above her left paw is her chin
It seems everytime I have an empty box and I tell Willow that it is too small for her she has to prove me wrong

Just thought i would add this pic.....ok it's not a weird sleeping position but not quite your 'normal' cat bed

We found this in our attic and Willow was left alone for a matter of minutes before this was made her own

angel80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Note the paw sticking out the neck of the sweatshirt. Yes, she was dead asleep in there. That's Scarlett (see siggie) inside the sweatshirt and Koko on top. They are both daddy's girls

And this isn't really weird, just unbelievably cute. Stumpy (cat) and Sam (dog) are both terribly cuddly, and who better to cuddle up with than each other?

This is my OTB cat Shep, sound asleep on Sam's nose with Spike snuggled in behind her. Sam and Spike were about 4 month old puppies at the time. Shep didn't like the other cats in the house. The other cats didn't like the puppies at that age. This was also a perfect arrangement for all concerned.
These pictures are just way too cute

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emy4cats

I like how you can see her tail at the bottem too haha!! Hey I bet she is warm and cozy!
Scarlett actually starts to drool when she sees DH pull out the first sweatshirt of the season in the fall. She bought him a new fluffy sweatshirt for Christmas this past year.
His old one was worn and getting too scratchy for her liking.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
these are pretty funny of Java

altho this one of Cable & Pixel is cute

Cable & Pixel on my lap...

Cable as a kitten

Pixel & Mouse sharing a bed not big enough for both of them

Chip, showing off for the ladies

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I know I have more somewhere, but these are what I already had in photobucket.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!! These are all so cute, I just want to stick my nose in all of those little furpiles and give them kisses!!!

Larry was sleeping in one of those funny positions on the couch with me the other night. On his back, top of head jammed onto my forearm, back legs going in a different direction than the front legs, tongue sticking out. He was so fast asleep, his little mouth was working like he was a kitten, suckling.

I had no camera near me!! Dang! And I didn't want to disturb him.

But, I love all these pics!

rahma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have 50 million pictures of the Squeakster sleeping. Sleeping kitties are just so adorable

jscole

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
here are a couple of pics of Sasha RIP

sleeping on the window sill.... I'm still not sure how that was comfortable, that sill was narrow! lol

and this one looks like she was just stretching, but no, she was actually sleeping that way lol

twokatz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow, these are all great. Here's Tabitha passed out after a hard Christmas morning with her new mouse.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angel80

Salem looks so cute sleeping like that it's almost like she doesn't want you to see that she's asleep
Either that, or she did something naughty and she's hiding her head in shame.