Daily Thread HUMP day Jan 28th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh, 15-20cms of snow today
I hate driving in this weather..I wish the snow would just fall on fields and not on the roads

Anyhoo...good morning I suppose I should say before I start complaining about the weather.

Not much going on today, I am going to be coming right home after work to cuddle up with Trout. Nothing other than that!

You all have a good day!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning

On my way to work shortly. I work a 12 hour day shift today, and then I have a union meeting to attend at 7pm. I won't get home until after 10pm today and I have to work again tomorrow.

It's -16 Celsius here today. Supposed to get to -10 Celsius. No snow today apparently.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Morning

On my way to work shortly. I work a 12 hour day shift today, and then I have a union meeting to attend at 7pm. I won't get home until after 10pm today and I have to work again tomorrow.

It's -16 Celsius here today. Supposed to get to -10 Celsius. No snow today apparently.
Geesh Linda, thats a long day! Hang in there

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have snow too! It is at about 3" accumulation at this point, and still snowing. I hate driving in snow. I love to look at it, it is very pretty... but I hate driving in it. Ugh!

Have a great day though.

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just heard on the news that we now have at least 8 inches and are expecting 3-6 more inches this morning.

I am not sure that I will even be able to get out of the driveway. I got up with Hubby and spent an hour shoveling but you can't even tell I did anything.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

It's -16 Celsius here today.
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky

We have snow too! It is at about 3" accumulation at this point, and still snowing.
Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

I just heard on the news that we now have at least 8 inches and are expecting 3-6 more inches this morning.
I definitely feel like the oddball.
60 F this morning, which is unusually high for us in January. We've got a cold front moving in though, so the temp will drop throughout the day and drop below freezing again tonight. One thing that always bugs me about meteorologist is that on a day like today they're reporting the high as 48 degrees, which bugs me since it's 60 when they make the forecast.

I'll be going to the gym after work, so this is one of my long days. I'll probably get home around 7:30 - 8. Then go home, eat dinner, play with the kitties, and get ready to do it again tomorrow.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its sunny but the temps have dropped to -7F(-22C). Supposed to reach 12F though!!
Snow coming tonite just an inch though. I'd rather have the snow than the cold.

Another restless night as my "IT band" is really bothering me-the weather may have some effect. That and really need to work on stretching it. So about 4:30 this morning I popped 800 mg of ibuprofen to take the edge off the pain. 600 mg doesn't touch it nor does vicodin!

So I'm working on putting away (finally) all my christmas decorations for sure and tidying up my craft/office room. Neil wants to close the book for the farm and my business so I have to make sure I have all info input on the spreadsheets.
Might squeeze in a nap too.

Making home-made pizza tonite for dinner-we make really good pizza dough at work!
The cats once again are on their morning naps-lucky them.

Have a good day!!

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
SNOW DAY!!!

Since its snowing all the schools closed leaving me with a SNOW DAY!!! WHich is good and bad. Good because now I can get a head start on my grad school work bad because the orchestra competition is coming up and I'm going to lose a reherseal day....grrr...

Either then that...nothing much I think I will order my wedding invites.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Snowin' here too, but I think they are only calling for 2-5cm. Chance of getting above 0 on the weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed for that one.

This week seems to be going by fast
even though I haven't been doing much.

Have a great day folks.

xulili

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
7F and a light dusting of snow up here, And I wanted it to snow more. I soo did not want to go to my math class
It going to be a rather long day for me I don't get out of classes till 4ish so I'll be here till 5.

At least the cats are looking forward to me comming home then..

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Ditto to this for me. It diddn't look too bad this morning when DH left for work, but it took me nearly twice as long to get in and we're only abot 1/3 staffed this morning.

I should have known the weather had gotten worse when both cats were in bed with me this morning and niether one moved when the alarm went off.

I'm hoping for a quiet day, then off to the gym after work and maybe get some crocheting done tonight.

Have a good day, everyone.

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Good morning! Now snow on the ground here, but it is deffently cold!! I go to the dr's today and seeing that I am almost a week late we might be secudeling my induce date

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!!!

Snowing here as well, and is suppose to keep up for most of the day.

Heading out soon to clear off my deck and stairs then have an appointment to get my hair trimmed this afternoon.

Other then that just same old same old.

The kitties are napping right now, they had their version of a kitty rodeo this morning and now it's time to rest-up.

Everyone have a great day

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon [well amost evening] on a very very cold day in Wellington!

I haven't done much today - had some errands to run and kittens to play with!

I'm back to work tomorrow after 4 days off

Have a good day everybody

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was around 50F here today. Not too terrible, but it was rainy ...I just want summer already!!!!!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

its over 43C degrees too hot to even go to the gym or outside!
I feel for you and everyone else from Melbourne Fran. I saw on the news that people were still "sun baking" though. The highest it hit while I was over was 24

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I feel for you and everyone else from Melbourne Fran. I saw on the news that people were still "sun baking" though. The highest it hit while I was over was 24
i know summer starts late over here! I am still thinking of sunbaking today and just hanging out in the spa!