An Updated Pic Of the Kittens

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been quite awhile since I've posted one of them all together - mainly b/c it's difficult now to get a pic of them all in one place. I used to be able to get some really good pix of them all curled up together, or all lined up in a row, but now they're more independent and each go their own separate ways.
I guess it's part of growing up.

Anyway, I managed to get a pic of all of them together the other day, when they were trying to catch a fly:

My babies are almost all grown up!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are such cuties. How old are they?

Kittens grow up so fast don't they - I can't believe my litter will be 2 months old in 2 days time.

I especially love the slinky black one on the L!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

They are such cuties. How old are they?
They'll be 10 months old on February 10th.

Kittens grow up so fast don't they - I can't believe my litter will be 2 months old in 2 days time.
I know what you mean. It seems like just yesterday I was watching Salem deliver them. I can't believe how fast they've grown already!

I especially love the slinky black one on the L!
Do you mean the one on the floor? That's my special little hunchback, Jinxy. She definitely has a special place in my heart!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

It's been quite awhile since I've posted one of them all together - mainly b/c it's difficult now to get a pic of them all in one place. I used to be able to get some really good pix of them all curled up together, or all lined up in a row, but now they're more independent and each go their own separate ways.
I guess it's part of growing up.

Anyway, I managed to get a pic of all of them together the other day, when they were trying to catch a fly:

My babies are almost all grown up!
But, but did they catch the fly?

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
too cute. That is a great pic!

They share a Birthday with Flower, but she will be a year old Feb. 10

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

My Fluffy will be 10 months on the 5th!

Yup the girl on the floor - so you are keeping them all?
Yep - we sure are!
We originally hadn't planned on it, but it's difficult to find a good home for kitties, and I won't give them to just anyone w/o doing a background check first. Jinxy & Cassidy also have birth defects, and I was worried that no one would provide the special care that they need. And TBH, I just didn't have the heart to part with them: I was there when they were born and watched them grow.

Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

But, but did they catch the fly?
Chiquita, the mighty hunter, eventually did catch it - and ate it, too.