TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › Breaking Mews › woman gives birth to octuplets
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

woman gives birth to octuplets - Page 4

post #91 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by ut0pia View Post
She gets $700 per child plus food stamps..I just found out that she has a website:
http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/
Did anyone hear she had plastic surgery to make her look more like Angelina Jolie?
In her Dateline interview, she denied that she ever had plastic surgery.
post #92 of 102
The more you hear about this case, the worse it gets (day by day). This whole thing is totally insane now!

What to read more shocking updates on the cost of all this and California's medical bills?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090212/...e_us/octuplets
post #93 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
I agree Jana, she is delusional. She doesn't need to become a psychologist, she needs to visit with one. Repeatedly.

------------
post #94 of 102
This has been a major news story in L.A. On one show they reported that some people are saying that the doctor should be responsible for the child support!

She also got a 6-figure lawsuit settlement. I think it was from being let go from her last job, but I'm vague on that. It was probably enough to pay for the IVF. She also said that 6 eggs were implanted but two split. Is that possible?

In an L.A. Times story she said she is Arabic-Litharanian.

I'm not proud of it, but I find this all fascinating. I can't wait for the next chapters. The only one that seems to have any sense is the grandmother.
post #95 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by ut0pia View Post
She gets $700 per child plus food stamps..I just found out that she has a website:
http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/
Did anyone hear she had plastic surgery to make her look more like Angelina Jolie?
I just went there and get this message:

Quote:
Access Forbidden

Access denied. Please click on the back button to return to the former page.
post #96 of 102
if she is using her student loans to pay for things for her kids that is against the law, student loans are only supposed to be used for school things like tution, fees and books and *maybe* off campus housing
post #97 of 102
There are some other things student loan can be used for besides the ones that Katie mentioned, using the money to raise kids isn't one of them.
post #98 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie=^..^= View Post
This has been a major news story in L.A. On one show they reported that some people are saying that the doctor should be responsible for the child support!

She also got a 6-figure lawsuit settlement. I think it was from being let go from her last job, but I'm vague on that. It was probably enough to pay for the IVF. She also said that 6 eggs were implanted but two split. Is that possible?

In an L.A. Times story she said she is Arabic-Litharanian.

I'm not proud of it, but I find this all fascinating. I can't wait for the next chapters. The only one that seems to have any sense is the grandmother.
She was injured in a workplace riot at the mental hospital she worked at. She has a disabling back injury (which makes you wonder how she carried all those babies) and possibly draws SSI as well.
post #99 of 102
For those that don't know it - SSI (Supplemental Security Income) is basically State Welfare.......so much for someone claiming "I'm not on welfare"!
post #100 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by ut0pia View Post
She gets $700 per child plus food stamps..I just found out that she has a website:
http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/
Did anyone hear she had plastic surgery to make her look more like Angelina Jolie?
Would someone please verify this for me? If you extrapolate the $700 per child it comes to $117,600 per year [and I'm assuming that it is tax free too?]

Can this possibly be true??


If it IS, I'm..............
post #101 of 102
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca View Post
I just went there and get this message:
I think it stopped working- i just saw an aol article a few days ago about her asking donations on that site....I hope it got shut down and never opens again- all the website was was a picture of her and the babies and had a place where you can make a donation...
post #102 of 102
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PookieBoy View Post
Would someone please verify this for me? If you extrapolate the $700 per child it comes to $117,600 per year [and I'm assuming that it is tax free too?]

Can this possibly be true??


If it IS, I'm..............
I'm sorry I meant $700 for her three children that have special needs, I believe they are autistic....So only 3 times 700..plus 500 from food stamps..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Breaking Mews
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › Breaking Mews › woman gives birth to octuplets