Cat hitches a ride on a TV live truck

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for sharing. Always great to hear good news every now and then.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cute story! I hope somebody adopted her? BTW, "that guy" that the reporter kept referring to is most likely a girl!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Cute story! I hope somebody adopted her? BTW, "that guy" that the reporter kept referring to is most likely a girl!
quite a pretty girl, isn't she?

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's gorgeous!

Seems very calm too, even though that guy doesn't seem like he knows how to hold a cat
I hope they find her owners.

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

yep thats what I was thinking.

I hope that kitty finds a good home! That is news worth reporting IMO!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't think it's a feral or he wouldn't have been able to hold her at all. And I think it is a "her" because it looks like a tortie.

Good thing the kitty survived and I hope they either find her a home or find her owners.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor kitty going for a ride like that! I'm glad she's OK. She did seem very calm, so it makes me wonder if she is really a stray.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad the kitty is okay!

There is a guy I work with, and someone paged him one morning saying there was mewing coming from under his car. So he and I went out to look, and a creamsicle-looking kitty came hauling out from his undercarriage. Slightly dirty, but fine.

Turns out it was his neighbors cat, and he called her to let her know it was right down the street where we work now (no one could catch him). She said "Thats fine, I dont want him anyway. He pooped in the apt while I was gone." She had locked her cat and dog in an apt for a WEEK while she was gone and didn't expect that to happen?!?!

The kitty lives where we work now, with a bunch of other happy, healthy kitties. A few of us at work take care of them. One co-worker even does TNR with them.