Vote for January - To Rub or Not to Rub: Aye, There's the Rub!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for all of the wonderful entries for the January Photo Contest - To Rub or Not to Rub: Aye, There's the Rub! Congratulations to our finalists, as determined by our site team. To make it fair, we did institute a rule that we could not vote for our own pictures. We were each allowed to vote for 15 photos, and these constitute the ones that 1/2 of us voted for. (I want to make this as transparent as possible so everyone knows this is a fair process.)

This poll will be open for 1 week. Each member can vote for one of our finalists, and you can vote for your own photo if you want to. You did not have to enter a photo to be able to vote. The top photos will be featured in a 2010 Calendar that will be offered for sale through Cafe Press at the TCS Store. The 2009 calendar can be seen here: http://www.cafepress.com/shoptcs.330537492

The top 3 will receive points (1st: 5000 points, 2nd: 2500 points, 3rd: 1000 points) and a custom signature showing the whole site that they have Mr./Ms. January on TCS! And, of course, bragging rights. The winner will also have a 2010 TCS Calendar that will go on sale later this year sent to them!

The photos will appear in the next post, in alphabetical order.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Let me just go on record to say that this was, by far, the most difficult vote we've had! There were SO MANY wonderful, quality photos submitted, it was really hard to narrow it down.

I've been looking at these for over a week now, and I have no idea which one to vote for!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I've been looking at these for over a week now, and I have no idea which one to vote for!
well, i chose one... but i wanted to choose about 4-5 of these!
great pix, everyone!

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look at all those wonderful bellies! I must vote for Chandler the big goof ball. But boy each of the others steal my heart too.

Little tuna needs the caption "can't touch this' LOL. that is too cute.

I can't believe how big baby Pixel has gotten!

Once again I am really excited for the calendar contest. I love seeing all the photos, even when I have such a hard time voting!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I think I've got it narrowed down to three---maybe. I'm going to have to spend more time looking at these. Too many cute bellies.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This was a tough vote
There are so many wonderful
I couldn't even vote for my own kitty

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

I voted too. But I got to get a better camera. My pics are never chosen as a finalist.
That happens to a lot of us. Out of all the previous I only had one make it to the finals. Just keep trying!

This was a really hard vote. I just voted for the one that most made me want to sink my paws into the belly

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tough choice! As I scrolled down I kept saying to myself, "ooh I 'll choose that one, no I'll choose that one. Oh no wait, this one!" But I finally picked just one!

Good luck everyone!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had to vote for my girl, even though I was seriously tempted not to
this is the first time I've ever made it to the finals!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I had to vote for my girl, even though I was seriously tempted not to
this is the first time I've ever made it to the finals!
i'd've done the same thing if Mouse had made the finals - even tho i thought at least 3 of these were better than mine... but i would've felt disloyal otherwise.
however, since i didn't have to make that decision - i ended up going with Little Tuna... altho Ernesto was REALLY tempting!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of this pics are just terrific and adorable! But -- given what Linny just went through, my sentimental choice was Kitty!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was a touch choice to make, but I casted my vote! Good luck everyone!

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to vote for Pixel, but gosh I almost wanted to vote for someone else. There are some adorable photos here. Thanks for putting us in the finals!

Looks like three special kitties are already ahead. Good luck everyone! This was a hard contest!!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Seriously difficult choice. Phew! They all look not only rubbable but kissable too.

scampersmama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
omg they're all so cute! I had two that I wanted to vote for, but finally chose one... sheesh, I hate only being able to vote for one!!!