Vibes for Baby Bonnie, please?

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dropped her off at the vet's this evening as her spay is tomorrow and I just started a new job, have to be out of the house before the vet opens in the morning.

Her spay is scheduled for sometime tomorrow, then they'll keep her overnight for observation, as that is their policy, which means I won't see her again until Wednesday night around 6 p.m.!

I am spending all day the next two weeks in training, and I actually cried a bit leaving her there to spend the next 48 hours all alone in a cage! She sleeps with me every night, and I'm going to miss her and will be worried about her for the next two days - and Max is already roaming the house calling out for her fairly loudly.

Oh, I think we all need some vibes, Bonnie for her surgery and so that she isn't too sad and feeling abandoned, and Max and me for worrying about her and missing her so much!

Thanks for any vibes you can spare!!!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lots of Good vibes, thoughts and prayers from me and my furkids that Bonnie's spay goes well!
and
to you! I am sure everything will go fine.

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how you feel I just did that last monday with Meeko only she had pyo and is 8.5 years old so it was more complicated.
We dropped her off at 7:40 at the vets and picked her up at the vets after 5 the same day. Cleo hated Meeko until a few days ago.
we think it is because Cleo had the same smell when she was fixed in Nov.
Everything should go well for your cat.
Meeko has disolving stitches.
They did say what your cat will have?
If you want to read about what happened here are the links.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...ighlight=meeko

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...ighlight=meeko

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She will have regular stiches - I'm more worried about having to leave her there for two days and two nights rather than the spay itself. I'll have to take her back in two weeks for the sutures to come out.

Thanks for the vibes, please keep them coming!!!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
for Baby Bonnie and
for Max & Betsy!

I bet she will be stuck to you like glue when you get her back

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vibing for Bonnie and her meowmy.

BTW - YOU GOT A JOB?!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

aswient

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The two days will come and go quickly, before you know it you'll have her back with you. Prayers and for you all.

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad Meeko came home the same day.
I hate leaving them at the vets also.
You will miss her.
It will go fast though.
Prayers for everything to go well.

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Be sure and call the vet's once or twice to ease your mind.

Wed evening will be a joyous time, indeed!

Cally

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I called and spoke to a tech there who told me that she played with Bonnie for quite a while today and that she was great fun, so that made me feel better.

Her spay is this afternoon, and I will be picking her up around noon tomorrow, as that job I started this week only lasted a day and a half. Long story short, everything happens for a reason, and I am sure I am better off...and this way I get to see Bonnie sooner and be home with her while she recuperates.

Thanks for all your vibes - she should be going into surgery sometime after 5 p.m. from what I understand. This vet schedules things a bit differently than most.