Daily Question.................01/26/09

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning my dear friends…

Today I have the privilege to post here your daily question for the Lounge…
I want to mention that all questions here are just for the unique porpoise of fun and of course, to stay in touch with all members, and to know what do you think about it…
of course sometimes some questions are a kind of silly but funniest in the bottom!..
… so lets begin…

How many Cell phones have you had in your enterely life? wich brand is the you prefer most? are you a maniac of Gadgets?

...So, start to post here!...

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had 2. I just use the ones where you buy the prepaid cards because I only keep it for emergencies really. Nobody calls me, so...

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have had three, and didn't get my first until I was 23 or 24 I believe. My first was a Motorola, my second an LG, and my current is a Motorola also.

My first one was chosen for me. My second one I chose b/c it looked cool and had all the gadgets. It was mighty expensive, though. My current one doesn't have a camera or anything, and it was inexpensive, but the LG broke and I needed a new one.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

How many Cell phones have you had in your enterely life? wich brand is the you prefer most? are you a maniac of Gadgets?
2 my entire life LOL. I am not a cell phone fan.

I got my first one for emerg use only. I was working midnights, sleeping during the day and if the kids school called they would call my hubby who would have no way to get ahold of me. So we got me a cell phone so that there was a way to get ahold of me during the day when I was sleeping. (I turned the ringers off on home phone)

I just got my second cell phone in November. Main reason was for txting. My hubby and I both get into situations where we can not call, but we can txt discreetly and it helps. Again, the phone is mainly for emerg use, but I do txt at least once a day.

My gadget addiction is camera's
I always want the newest one

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm on my third. The first was one of the old Motorola flips -- the half-brick size. The second was a slightly later model of that. The current one is a Samsung A650 -- hardly state of the art anymore -- almost 4 years old -- but serving well, so I'm staying with it, and based on my experience with it and DH's with the slightly later A570, I'd buy Samsung again.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would guess that I have had at least 10. I really like samsung phones, but currently have an LG Rumour.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gee, I'm not really sure how many I've had, but I got my first one when I was 18 or 19, so that was about 12 years ago. I've gotten one stolen, washed another in the washing machine, I'm sure I've lost one too
I actually just bought a new one, it's a slider and very cool
I have a very bare minimum pkg as I don't really use my cell phone for casual talking but for emergencies and on the rare occasion I need to call someone while out

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

2 my entire life LOL. I am not a cell phone fan.
I'm not a phone fan, period. LOL I hate talking on the phone, and the only person I really talk to on it is my husband. I don't even like to call my mom. I have a serious phone phobia. It's weird.

scampersmama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have had... 5 cell phones in my life. I used to like Samsung, but now I'm into LG... I'd love to have a Blackberry Curve in Pink

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Altogether? Hmmm... BTW I'm not a phone freak (much!!) but yes I am a gadget freak!!

1st - Nokia 3310
2nd - sharp gx15
3rd - motorola KRZR K1
4th - (current) SAMSUNG u800

IMO the samsung is the best

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I have had 4. My first one was a Nokia. No camera or anything. The next 2 were LGs and the one I have now is a Nokia. I replace my phone every 2 years when my contract expires. That way, I get a new phone for me and DH.

We use cell phones only. I do have a land line, but it is only used to call the radio station during a contest. LOL We have free long distance on our phones, so we will use that to call DH's parents once a week. We call each other on the cell phones daily, while I am at work. Since we have the same carrier, those calls are considered mobile to mobile, therefore we don't use any minutes. I will call friends occasionally, but do not even use near all my minutes. We have 450 anytime minutes and 5000 night and weekend minutes. We also have 4000 rollover minutes. Regardless of what the commercials say, rollover minutes DO expire though. They expire after a year.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have had so many, including a long time ago when we used the big chunky kind (like cordless phone LOL) Not the big carrying case kind, but shortly after then.
I have had over 10 just in the last 5 year, but mainly because I am always breaking them. I drop them a lot.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have had 2 first was a Nokia 2nd is an LG. I use my as an emergency contact number. It allows me the freedom to , go shopping or do something, when the kids are at school. Because my oldest has special needs, it is important that I am only a phone call away.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
great participations!..
very good!...

what about me?....

firts I began with a
-nokia,...
next I had a Motorola U3
so I discover Sony Ericsson I have 3 versions of this brand
Currently I have a LG Shine,...
a bit regret about it because I thought has many other features but none...
I´m thinking in an Iphone...
I should to change mine currently!..

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I didn't have a cell phone until 5 years ago, now I can't stand to be without it. I don't talk on it much, I just want to have it in case of an emergency.

I've had 2 cell phones in the last 5 years. My first was an old Motorola with a green LED screen. The phone was almost indestructible, with the exception of water which seemed to be its kryptonite. My 2nd phone is an LG. It's been a pretty decent phone, but the battery isn't holding a charge like it used to and I want one with a qwerty keyboard. I'll probably get a new one in the next couple of months. I've been eligible for an upgrade forever, bu I haven't been in a rush to sign a new agreement.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I mainly use my cell phone as a safety measure when I'm driving or out of the house. I rarely ever bring it inside since we have a land line, I just keep it in my car. My mother thinks I should keep my cell phone on me at all times, and thinks it is pointless to have a cell phone if I never answer it.