Daily Thread Mon Jan 26th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Howdy peeps!
I already wrote this thread but it didn't work sothe second time will be brief

Trout kept me up all night with her playing, and prowling and plopping toys on me...etc..I barely got any sleep!

I am pretty tired, and will be relaxing all night when I get home.

Anyhoo, have a great day folks!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have a great too!

It's Monday morning here....I should be blow drying my hair and getting dressed to go out and teach America's next generation...but I am so tired from driving out of town and back last night to go to my cousin's bridal shower. It was alot of fun though. I have to tutor after school today so I won't be home until 5:30....ugh!

Have a good one everybody!!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Shelter day this morning. Last week was pretty good; we adopted out two cats while I was there, and had none come in. In contrast, back in the spring, I saw mornings where 50 cats came in on Monday morning, mostly moms and kittens. Just knowing most of those kittens were destined to be put to sleep was really discouraging.

Tonight, I leave about 6 pm for Hattiesburg, MS. When I get back, I have two trips to San Antonio Wednesday night and Thursday night.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!!

Waking up to a sunny day but a bit on the cool side (-9F). But temps might reach upper 20's by the weekend so there is something to look forward too.

Did some housekeeping stuff this morning and spoke to my mom. Have to get ready for work shortly.

Not much going on for a Monday.

Have a good one............

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Snowing lightly here and not to cold so over-all a pretty good day.

Heading off shortly, have to do some grocery shopping today, pick up some pet supplies, and drop off some movies and library books.

I am meeting my sister a 2 for a late lunch then just home afterwards.

Nothing special planned for this evening just the usual.

The birds are back at the feeders this morning so the cats are watching them.

Everyone have a great day

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Howdy peeps!
I already wrote this thread but it didn't work sothe second time will be brief

Trout kept me up all night with her playing, and prowling and plopping toys on me...etc..I barely got any sleep!

I am pretty tired, and will be relaxing all night when I get home.

Anyhoo, have a great day folks!
Same here but for other reasons. Lucky has been cuddling with me every night for the last 4 weeks. My body can't take being confined anymore. Molly used to sleep at my feet but after being kicked off for 4 nights in a row she sleeps on the floor.

When I finally got some space Benson started chasing Princess around in our closet. She has been displaced from her room and is lost. Mom's room is smaller and Benson finds her faster but then if she is in the living room she is stalked by Spunky & Lucky. The good news is she is eating in the kitchen again. Go figure.

Just have some laundry to do today. The baby's room is all painted. I am dreading pulling the tape off the rug. I am afraid I got some on it. Just waiting to hear about the furniture before we have the rugs cleaned. We still need to figure out window treatments.

I heard a rumor that a snow storm is on it's way. Good thing we got ice last week.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning folks

It started off as a good Monday
and hopefully it ends the same way.

I went for massage therepy at 9, which accomplished 2 things. #1. It got me up and outta the house and #2 helped ease my pain and relaxed me. I'm really liking the Monday morn massage appt's.

When I got home, there was a msg waiting for me. I finally got my appt. for the specialty clinic that I've been waiting for. It's next week. I'm happy about that, hopefully they can tell me if surgery is an option or not, so I can get on with my life. Not knowing whether I'm stuck this way for the rest of my life stinks. At least if I know this is something I will be dealing with forever, then I can work on coping. If I can have surgery and it will improve my quality of life, then
. Either way, I will be happy knowing some answers.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is so cold outside . The weather station says -26C but my thermometer says -36. All I know is, it is too cold for me

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I went to the grocery store this morning. We are supposed to get a lot of snow Wednesday and I wanted to avoid tomorrow's bread and milk rush.
Now I am just doing laundry and some general straightening.

Hope you are all having a good day.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been hanging out on TCS all morning (except for a shower of course), but soon I'm off to work!