OMG!! I trapped my Moley kitty!!

kathym

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, tonight Moley went in the trap and I shut the door and he is in the laundry room - I am so upset that I have done this to him but I know that it is the best for him.....I am trying right now to trap Scarey....she actually let me pet her for a long time and then she purred and rolled on her back!!!! Wish me luck!!! I love them so much and all that we want is for them to be safe and happy!!! I will post and let you knwo how things go.....my heart breaks for moley.........

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kathym

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok how in the world can I put a pic up????? I want you to see my baby!!!!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uh, the pic didn't show up!! If you need help posting a pic, just ask.

You can use some of the Internet photo sites. The one used most here is Photobucket. It's free. You sign up, download an image... size it - medium is good. Then it should show on the front page of your photo album. there are a series of little rectangular boxes with information at the bottom, underneath... the very last one says IMG - click on that it will automatically copy... and paste it into your post.
The other way - and not as good - is to attach a photo. When you click on a message to post - at the very bottom it will give you an option to attach an image. This is very limited but it will show up embedded in the post.

Good luck!

kathym

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Uh, the pic didn't show up!! If you need help posting a pic, just ask.
I have no idea how to post a pic of my babies!! Help!!

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stay away from photobucket for a bit - the site's been infected and will download a virus and an adware onto your computer.

Oh, and congratulations on trapping Moley! You sound so happy,

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Auntie Crazy

Stay away from photobucket for a bit - the site's been infected and will download a virus and an adware onto your computer.

Oh, and congratulations on trapping Moley! You sound so happy,
Oh, wow - that stinks! Does it say anything about that on the front page of the site or did you hear about it someplace else...

kathym

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Good thing I didn't go to that site.....I just checked Moley and he is as comfortable as he can be considering he is in a trap......I went to talk to him and he gave me a little "meow" that did sound like he was overly upset or anything.....he is probably scared ~~sigh~~ I hope he will come to trust me again.....I have worked on them since they were about 6 wks old.....

I will post when I bring him home............KathyM

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Flickr also seems to work. Don't know if that site was compromised by the computer virus that's going around.

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Oh, wow - that stinks! Does it say anything about that on the front page of the site or did you hear about it someplace else...
I found out about it the hard way.

Photobucket has fixed their site now, if you want to use it. I don't know - I've got a LOT of photos on there, but "once burned, twice shy", I may be migrating over to Flickr.