vibes for my best friend please

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
the strangest thing happens to my best friend....

on friday the one side of his tongue started swelling really bad, he went to the hospital and they told him it was a gland infection. a bacterial one he could have picked up from anything and they sent him home with antibiotics, he woke up saturday and it was worse, so he went to his doctore and they prescribed him stronger antibiotics, i seen him last nite and i can tell he was in horrible pain, the whole side of his face, neck, and even that side of his head was extremely swollen, well i called him today to see how he was doing and said it was even worse and he could barely talk, so he called his doctor and they immediatley admitted him, it just sounds so strange and it looks serious.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
things are better, he just got out of the hospital today, they got everything under control with blasts of anti-biotics and steroids, it was a real bad bacterial infection that started in one of the glands under the tongue...dr said he could have got it from anything. it was so bad that his white blood cell count was really high from trying to fight off the infection, so they were able to get everything under control and he is home

thank u for all the good vibes!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cats4sky

things are better, he just got out of the hospital today, they got everything under control with blasts of anti-biotics and steroids, it was a real bad bacterial infection that started in one of the glands under the tongue...dr said he could have got it from anything. it was so bad that his white blood cell count was really high from trying to fight off the infection, so they were able to get everything under control and he is home

thank u for all the good vibes!
I am very happy to hear you friend will be alright .
I have never heard of such a thing. It must have been frightening

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
thanks guys, i talked to him tonite and hes doing alot better