Attack of the Poos!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
2 y/o "toy" Poodle brothers - totally different boys!

Wouldn't housetrain - duh - the one had a nasty UTI!

This guy always looks cranky - he's the nice one - the other one is kind of aggressive & tends to be fairly nippy

We're trying to adopt them out together - I'm hoping by fostering them that will buy me some more time to try to find them placement together. I'd hate to seperate them.

And sorry about the pic quality - it's dark outside & I didn't use flash on most of the pics - as their eyes look scary & it makes their color weird when I use flash.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For the cuteness factor - take a look at this

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww love the last pic! Btw, you said they wouldn't housetrain, but I thought poodles were smart and easy to train. Are they, as a breed, difficult to housetrain?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

Awww love the last pic! Btw, you said they wouldn't housetrain, but I thought poodles were smart and easy to train. Are they, as a breed, difficult to housetrain?
Not generally, but smaller dogs are often hard to housetrain. The reason is they cannot hold it as long as say, a Lab, who is larger. And these guys were kept in a crate 9+ hours a day, and unable to hold it that long.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

For the cuteness factor - take a look at this
I have littermate brothers and they still cuddle with each other. That would be wonderful if you can place them together.

Our family had poodles growing up. They are good dogs (generally).

darling poodles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They are adorable, hope you find good homes for them. I have a houseful of Poos but your little ones don't look like full Poodles to me?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are indeed purebred. We don't have the papers, but they are purebred I'm sure. Poorly bred - yes.