Finally, pics of all our kitties

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Okay, here's our crew!

First, Sam in a sink..he loves to sleep here, it's just the right size.

Next is the girls, Taffy and Sugar, Taffy is the short hair with a long tail and Sugar is longer haired, with a bobtail and extra toes!

The next two are the baby boys, Boots and Frodo

Frodo:

Boots:

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww... they're all so cute! My Teddy loved sleeping in the sink as a kitten, now he's too fat to fit. lol ..... and Sugar is absolutely gorgeous!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sam is actually bigger than tha pic, that was taken on the day we moved in here in December. He totally fills the sink and won't move even if we turn on the water. So far no one has blasted him, just trickles, but he doesn't care.

He's a funny cat. The vet said he may be pure bengal, he was abandoned by some neighbors when they were evicted so we don't know much about him. But he's soooo cool and just gorgeous too.

badgeygirl

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by badgeygirl

Sam is actually bigger than tha pic, that was taken on the day we moved in here in December. He totally fills the sink and won't move even if we turn on the water. So far no one has blasted him, just trickles, but he doesn't care.

He's a funny cat. The vet said he may be pure bengal, he was abandoned by some neighbors when they were evicted so we don't know much about him. But he's soooo cool and just gorgeous too.

badgeygirl
Hmmm.... Sam looks like a lynx point mix - with the light blue eyes and pointed colored tabby markings... not sure which color category... you know - seal, chocolate, blue, etc. Someone else may be able to figure it out.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Hmmm.... Sam looks like a lynx point mix - with the light blue eyes and pointed colored tabby markings... not sure which color category... you know - seal, chocolate, blue, etc. Someone else may be able to figure it out.
Seal Lynx point, a type of colorpoint (like Siamese), I think.
He does have a round face and short stubby tail. I dunno what he is, except for adorable. So are all of the others. I love the pictures!