Spotlight member of the week 1/24/09-1/31/09 zorana_dragonky !

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope you enjoy your week in the spotlight, here are just a few questions to get you started!

1. Do you have any hobbies?
2. Can you swim?
3. Do you like Sushi?
4. What is your favorite TV show (current or oldies either)?
5. If you could meet one person from the past, who would it be and why?

Have fun!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi !....
Congratulations & Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!
...SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs that I want to know if you know where I´m living …
AJUA!!!.........Here we go...

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
…as a country or as a city?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
are you came by business or by vacations?
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????..
.. Is the place where I´m live!
….As you can see in Yucatán is locatated Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...

Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish?
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)
( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php

Enought for NOW,
....see you around my friend...

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

Hope you enjoy your week in the spotlight, here are just a few questions to get you started!

1. Do you have any hobbies? Yes, I have several! My favorite hobby is probably reading, all kinds of books! I play video games (particularly World of Warcraft) and table top roleplaying games, such as Dungeons & Dragons and Star Wars RPG. I play some collectible card games. I also draw, typically pencil drawings, and do some writing. I enjoy photography but I am not the best at it, so I practice (usually on my cats). I don't know if you would call it a hobby, but I make lolcats on icanhascheezburger.com!
2. Can you swim? Yes! For my birthday my grandpa got me swimming lessons when I was a little girl!
3. Do you like Sushi? I have never had Sushi actually, so I don't know.
4. What is your favorite TV show (current or oldies either)? I don't watch very much TV, actually. Right now the only shows I watch are The Bachelor and True Beauty (with my husband, who loves those kinds of shows
). I think my favorite is probably Mythbusters! But we don't have anything but basic cable right now so I don't get to watch it.

5. If you could meet one person from the past, who would it be and why? My favorite author, Robert Heinlein. He died in the late 80's. I would love to meet a large number of historical figures, but I would love to talk to Heinlein. He had such interesting opinions.

Have fun!
Thanks for choosing me for the spotlight! I will try to respond to questions at least every day.
Then I have to figure out who to pick next!!!

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Hi !....
Congratulations & Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life! ...SO,... Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs that I want to know if you know where I´m living … AJUA!!!.........Here we go...

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
…as a country or as a city? I know of Mexico and Mexico city, but I have never been there. I probably don't really know very much about it, just what I have read.
2.- ¿Wich part exactly? are you came by business or by vacations? I have never been.

3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????..
.. Is the place where I´m live!
….As you can see in Yucatán is locatated Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...

Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php I know of the Yucatán and of Chichen Itza. I have always thought that the Maya were very interesting, and did a report and a project about Chichen Itza and the Mayan culture when I was in junior high and in high school. It looks like a beautiful place. I would like to visit some day!
4.- Can you speak Spanish? No, not really. I know some common words, but I can't speak it.
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?
I like Spanish music, but I don't have any CD's with the music. I enjoy a lot of music from other countries (Celtic, Greek, Mexican, African, etc.).
6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?) Yes, I have. I have not watched very many, but I have watched a few movies with Spanish dialogue and English subtitles.
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?) I love Mexican food! My favorites are fajitas, burritos, and quesadillas! I actually went to the local authentic Mexican restaurant for dinner tonight, and I had fajitas with steak, chicken, shrimp, chorizo, peppers, onions, and tomatoes and rice, beans, lettuce, guacamole and sour cream, plus cheese. I am so full, it was awesome!

8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage? I don't like Tequila by itself, but I enjoy many varieties of margaritas!
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock? Nope. I have tried to get into a hammock and fallen out of it...
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?
I have seen them, but usually only in films or at festivals. I don't see people around here wearing them casually.
11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)
( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php I do know of Cancun. It is a very popular spring break destination for people in this area. I have never been there, but I know people who have. It is supposed to be very beautiful, and looks like it is, but most of the people I know went there when they were 19 or 20 because they could legally get completely drunk, even though they could not in the US.

Enought for NOW,
....see you around my friend...
See you around, too, Coolcat. I bet I will have more questions from you soon.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Enjoy your week!

What is your earliest memory? Oooh, that is a good question. I am not sure if you want my earliest detailed memory, or my earliest memory in general. My earliest memory in general is from before I was 3 years old. There is no detail, I just remember the colors of the couch and rooms and layout of the apartment we lived in, and I remember being happy and jealous of my baby brother, who was born when I was 2. My earliest detailed memory is of my mom laying in bed with me and my brother and reading us a bedtime story out of a big red book of stories, and then stopping in the middle of the story to have an "Attack of the Tickle Monster!" I was about 5 or 6.
Thanks for the tough question, Jaffacake! I had to think about it.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

You have a very interesting username. Please explain its meaning and why you chose that name.

I should have known someone would ask this! This username has been with me since I was about 12 years old (I am 25 now), only the full username is "zorana_dragonkyn." I was limited to 15 characters at TCS. I tried to register it first as "zorana", and then as "zoranadragonkyn", but I had two registrations with errors that did not function, so by the time I got my registration to work properly, I was stuck with "zorana_dragonky"!

Actually if any mods want to fix my username, ever, I'd love to have it changed to "zoranadragonkyn" or "zorana!"

Anyway, I am just used to using that username when I sign up for e-mails or forums, out of habit. When I came up with it, when I was 12, it was a sort of Alter Ego, Zorana Dragonkyn, a fantasy character with long black hair and silver eyes who was raised by dragons and had all kinds of cool powers.
If I could be anyone, ever, I would still probably choose to be her. Who wouldn't want to be the completely awesome imaginary beautiful woman that you made up when you were 12, right?
I hope that was a satisfactory answer, lol.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. do you have any tattoos? If so, what and do they have meanings behind them that you are comfortable sharing.

2. do you have any piercings? aside from the ears.

3. Have you ever held a snake? If so, did you enjoy it or were you uncomfortable?

4. What is on your MP3 player right now? (or cd player, whatever fits)

5. How many tvs do you have?

6. If you were offered $1 000 000 to leave your country and never come back, would you?

7. Whats your favorite colour, least favorite colour?

8. What's your favorite movie?

9. What's your favorite book?

10. Have you ever been anywhere on an actual "holiday"? (not on the date of a holiday, but like a vacation...somewhere exotic, a trip, etc)

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

1. do you have any tattoos? If so, what and do they have meanings behind them that you are comfortable sharing. I don't have any tattoos. I have thought about getting a tattoo before. I decided that if I ever did get a tattoo, I wanted one with a heart made of Celtic knotwork, like this one, with some other knotwork around it.
There is no special meaning, except that I think it is beautiful!

2. do you have any piercings? aside from the ears. No, I only have ear piercings. I don't have any issue with them, but I don't have any. My little sister has two lip piercings!

3. Have you ever held a snake? If so, did you enjoy it or were you uncomfortable? Yes, I have held a snake, although it has been a long time. I was in high school. It didn't bother me. I always thought snakes would feel slimy until I had some experience with them, but they are cool and dry, in my experience. I am not afraid of snakes!

4. What is on your MP3 player right now? (or cd player, whatever fits) I have a lot of different kinds of music, but my favorite type of music is Power Metal, with bands such as Kamelot, Blind Guardian, Sonata Arctica, etc. While I do use my media players on my computer and play CD's in the car, a lot of the time I like to use www.pandora.com and create my own radio stations based on the kind of music I like. It's a really cool website!

5. How many tvs do you have? I just have one TV in the living room.

6. If you were offered $1 000 000 to leave your country and never come back, would you? I would seriously consider it, provided I could attach a few stipulations: If I could take my cats and husband with me, if I could choose the other country to move to, and if I was allowed to fly my friends and family to visit me sometimes, then I would probably do it. I would want to move to Ireland.

7. Whats your favorite colour, least favorite colour? My favorite color is purple. My least favorite color is yellow.

8. What's your favorite movie? I am not sure that I have a single favorite movie. I guess I could give you a few that I really like... Ever After, The Lord of the Rings (all three films), Spirited Away, The Princess Bride, the original Star Wars trilogy, Chocolat, all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies and Mulan. There are more but that is a good sampling!

9. What's your favorite book? Again, I don't have one favorite book. I love to read. I don't know how to even start with this. I have more favorite books than favorite movies... Every Heinlein book I have ever read, but particularly Stranger in a Strange Land and Time Enough for Love, The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Prydain Chronicles by Lloyd Alexander, the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich, the Key series by Nora Roberts, the Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton, The Callahan Chronicles by Spider Robinson, The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle, all the books by C.S. Friedman, anything by Tamora Pierce, and Beauty by Robin McKinley. There are more of course, but this is a good sampling.

10. Have you ever been anywhere on an actual "holiday"? (not on the date of a holiday, but like a vacation...somewhere exotic, a trip, etc) Not really anywhere exotic. Over summer vacation we would often go to visit my dad's family in Vermont and other parts of New England/Canada. I did visit Niagra Falls once. Over New Years this year I went to Disney World for the first time. My brother actually got married there on Jan. 2! So that was pretty cool. I went to the Magic Kingdom with my sister the day after the wedding. I have some pics I could post sometime.
Thanks for the questions! I enjoyed answering them. Keep them coming folks!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

You have a very interesting username. Please explain its meaning and why you chose that name.
I saw your answer about this questions,....
very clear, just for ask....
any pic about this character?....

Thank you
for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see for the questions of today
....The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?

2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?
…

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AHA!! Another victi-- I mean, spotlight member!

My questions are about your kitties!

1. All together, how many kitties have you had?

2. Which one of your kitties (past or present) is your favourite? Maybe they did something special or extra cute?

3. Why did you name your current kitties what you did?

4. Have you got any other pets besides your kitties? If so what animal are they, what are their names and how do they interact with your kitties? Maybe they curl up together?

5. If you could swap places with one of your cats, which one would it be, why would you swap with them in particular and what would you do?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I have to ask the one I always ask - Have you ever been to Massachusetts?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here are a few that seem to be working well. The theme is (mostly) desert island, i.e. suppose you were stranded on one... and don't worry about the technology to support your choices, that will be taken care of...

1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones?

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why?

3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind?

4. Food might be a challenge. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why?

5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? Why?

This one is not part of the theme:

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I work at a burger joint so I'll ask questions in relation to burgers

Congratulations, firstly.

1 - Do you like burgers?

2 - Do you prefer homemade burgers or bought?

3 - If you eat bought where is your fave place to buy one from?

4 - Would you require a gluten free bun?

5 - Pickles or beets on your burger?

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

I saw your answer about this questions,....
very clear, just for ask.... any pic about this character?

Actually, yes. I drew several pictures of her through Junior High and High School. I will add the best one I drew to the bottom of this reply. I was a senior in High School when I drew this, but that was about 8 years ago!

Thank you for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see for the questions of today. The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Which one is your favorite Genre of Music? My favorite genre of music is Metal, particularly power metal!

2.- How many Cd´s do you have? I am not sure. Between myself and my husband I would say it is around 200?

3.- Which one is your favorite singer Male? My favorite male vocalist is Roy Khan, the lead singer of the band Kamelot, which is a power metal band. Here is a photo of Roy that I took at a Kamelot concert last September:

4.- Which one is your favorite singer Female? This one was actually hard for me. I can't decide. I have two favorite female singers, Simone Simons of Epica. Here is another photo of her, or Sharon Den Adel of Within Temptation. Here is another photo of her. I have only seen Simone live so I almost went with her, but I love Within Temptation too. I can't decide!

5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ????? No, I have not. Should I?

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist??? No, I wish I could say I did. I have almost all of Kamelot's CD's, but some of them are hard to get because they were only released in other countries and that sort of thing. I will have them all eventually!!!

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favorite artist? Yes! I have been to three Kamelot concerts in Chicago!

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???
Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx ) I have never listened to that one. I like all kinds of music though, so when I feel in the mood for Jazz I will check it out! I like to go to www.pandora.com. Pandora allows you to create your own radio station based on a genre you like or an artist you like. For instance, I created a radio station based on Kamelot, and Pandora went through its huge database of music (and it is always finding new songs) and started playing Kamelot plus other bands that were musically similar. Then you can give songs a thumbs up or down if you like them or don't. It's great!

9.- In your own opinion which one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?... I really like getting CD's from the artist, with the booklet and lyrics and illustrations and band photos. There is something to be said for a collection of .mp3's or a radio station, but my favorite is an original CD! I like .mp3's and radio for trying out new music and finding out if I like it, before I buy a whole CD.

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument? No, alas, I can't play any instruments! I can sing though, at least not too badly!

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...
You're welcome CoolCat! Here is the picture of Zorana Dragonkyn:

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

AHA!! Another victi-- I mean, spotlight member!

My questions are about your kitties!
Yay, kitties!

1. All together, how many kitties have you had? Six, over the course of my life. I would love to have more right now, but my apartment has a restriction to just two, and plus we couldn't really afford it, so it keeps us from getting more.

2. Which one of your kitties (past or present) is your favorite? Maybe they did something special or extra cute? I actually don't know the answer to that. They have all been special. We have only had Pixel and Bamf for about 8 months. Right now, neither one of them is my favorite. I can't pick between them. They are both too cute and special. Maybe after I have them longer one of them will become more special, and maybe that kitty is still out there!

3. Why did you name your current kitties what you did? We had to wait a few months before we got our kitties, because we contacted the breeder before the kitties were even born. We talked about names for a long time and just decided on names. We also talked about what we would do if the names didn't fit the kittens, but then we figured they would tell us what their names were if they weren't Pixel and Bamf. Pixel is named after the cat in the books The Cat Who Walked Through Walls and To Sail Beyond the Sunset, by Robert Heinlein. They are both science fiction books and the cat could teleport and walk through walls. Bamf is named after one of the X-men - Nightcrawler. Nightcrawler can teleport, and when he teleports he makes the noise BAMF! Also, BAMF is an acronym for something that I won't say on TCS, but my husband thinks it is really funny. It is from Pulp Fiction, Samuel L. Jackson's character references it and his wallet. Pixel is often just called "Pixie" when we want her attention, but we also call her Pixel. Bamf is more often called "Chubby" than Bamf, because he got so round within the first two weeks we had him home. Now we are just used to calling him Chubby...

4. Have you got any other pets besides your kitties? If so what animal are they, what are their names and how do they interact with your kitties? Maybe they curl up together?
We only have our kitties. I had rabbits, dogs, birds, fish, and turtles and gerbils growing up, but we only have the two kitties.

5. If you could swap places with one of your cats, which one would it be, why would you swap with them in particular and what would you do? I would swap with Bamf and eat all day, and spend the rest of the day sleeping and curling up in my husband's lap.
Bamf is affectionate with me, but he is always bugging DH and climbing into his lap and biting on his feet. It is adorable (but it drives DH crazy
). Anyway, who doesn't want to curl up in their husband's lap?
Thanks lauracatlover!
Sorry for the long answers.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I have to ask the one I always ask - Have you ever been to Massachusetts?
Actually, I have been to Massachusetts! My dad is from Vermont, and most of his family lives in New England. One of my dad's aunts, my aunt Olive, and her husband Bill lived in Massachusetts. She died a few years ago, but when we went to visit my dad's family every summer while I was growing up, we always stopped at Aunt Olive's in Deerfield (it was a big farm house with lots of outbuildings and a pond and a huge garden, even a mother in law house!) either on the way up or on the way back, and she would feed us so much food!!!

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Here are a few that seem to be working well. The theme is (mostly) desert island, i.e. suppose you were stranded on one... and don't worry about the technology to support your choices, that will be taken care of...

1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones? The Black Halo, by Kamelot. Epica, by Kamelot. Unia by Sonata Arctica. Nightfall in Middle Earth by Blind Guardian. August and Everything After by the Counting Crows. The Black Halo and Epica are my favorite Kamelot CDs, and it is my favorite band. Sonata Arctica and Blind Guardian are my other two favorite power metal bands, and those are my two favorite of their CD's, and then I would want at least 1 CD that wasn't power metal, and the Counting Crows are another favorite of mine. Epica & The Black Halo actually tell a story via song from the beginning of Epica to the end of The Black Halo, and Nightfall in Middle Earth tells a story also. They are amazing to listen to from beginning to end.

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why? Oh wow, only five? That is hard. An omnibus edition that includes all of the Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkein and an omnibus edition that includes all of the Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. I have seen those, they came out after the films did. I would want both because they are such amazing stories, by amazing writers. I love fantasy and the depth of both are phenomenal if you want to look for it instead of just using the fantasy to escape reality. The Callahan Chronicles by Spider Robinson. Spider Robinson is a very special author. The Callahan Chronicles are technically science fiction, but they are set in a bar owned by Callahan, and they have some of the best perspectives on human life and friendship and family of any stories I have ever read. Seriously. "Shared pain is lessened and shared joy is increased." That is written on a sign over the bar.
Time Enough for Love by Robert Heinlein. Lazarus Long is hilarious and inspiring, and I absolutely agree with his philosophies and the quotes in his "notebooks." Elantris, by Brandon Sanderson. This book is just literally one of the best books I have EVER read, hands down. His other books are just not as good (so far, but he has not published very many yet)! So many of these books just have wonderful philosophies and insights about people and amazing characters, and I think it would help me feel less lonely instead of hurt.

3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind? Can I have the internet?
If not, more books please! A neverending magical library of books is what I would want.

4. Food might be a challenge. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why? Bread, steak, and broccoli. With this combination, I would get most of my vitamins and I could make sandwiches and broccoli is my favorite veggie! If it is three more complicated foods, prepared dinners, I would say pepperoni and sausage pizza, taco salad, and fettucini alfredo with chicken and broccoli! So yummy.

5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? Why? My husband. He is my favorite person to talk to, my favorite person to hug, my favorite person to sleep in bed with, my favorite person to spend time with period.

This one is not part of the theme:

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do? I would buy a nice house for me and my husband. I would buy a nice house for my mom and dad (they had to file bankruptcy and lost theirs a few years ago). I would pay off my husband's parents' house. I would invest a lot of the money so that we (meaning me and my husband and my extended family and potential children) could live off of it for a long long time (probably with professional assistance...).
Sorry for more long answers. Some of these questions are about books and I love them too much to give short answers...

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I work at a burger joint so I'll ask questions in relation to burgers

Congratulations, firstly.
Thank you!

1 - Do you like burgers? I love burgers!

2 - Do you prefer homemade burgers or bought? I am not the best homemade burger maker, so I prefer bought.

3 - If you eat bought where is your fave place to buy one from? Ruby Tuesday is my number one burger place!!! I also really enjoy Steak 'n Shake and Wendy's. I thought since a lot of you are not from the US, I would link them all.

4 - Would you require a gluten free bun? No. Who offers gluten free buns?

5 - Pickles or beets on your burger? NEITHER!!! I hate pickes!
I absolutely despise them with a violent passion! Down with pickles! Gross, gross, gross!
I don't like beets. I don't know anyone who puts beets on their burgers. Maybe it is a New Zealand thing? I guess I might try it. I haven't had beets in a really long time... but no thanks on the pickles, yuck!!!!

Mmmm. Burgers. Now I'm hungry! Sorry I didn't reply by yesterday! More questions please?