Christmas Kitties! Help me decide. :)

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm torn between three pictures to enter in for the December 2009 photo contest. Let me know which one you guys like the best.

1.)

2.)

3.)

Thanks!

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by psjauntie

Can't decide between 1st & 3rd
Same!

I like how one kitty is leaning on the other in the 1st one, but them hugging in the 3rd is too cute! In the 1st one they are looking at the camara. I like how in the 3rd one they aren't looking at the camra, but they are both looking in the same place. I guess my fave is the 3rd one... I think I don't know

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're all adorable, but I think I like the 3rd one the best.
But I always was a sucker for those 'huggy' pix.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi, really cute boys you have there!

My vote is on #3. I think it's really cute with Milo's paw draped over Teddy like that. I think it's also better photographically - it's in slightly sharper focus than the other two (look at Teddy's whiskers in all 3 photos) and you can see both of their eyes better.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
See what a hard choice it is! lol... I couldn't decide which picture I liked best for my Christmas cards this year either.... so I made two versions, one with picture 1 and the other with 3.

The best part of dressing them up is that they couldn't run away with all those clothes on. lol.... but I had to give them lots of treats after to bribe their forgiveness.

I'd be so excited if my babies made it to the finals. I've tried entering almost every moth since June with no luck. TCS just has so many cuties.

lilyluvscats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Adorable. I like 3 because the hat is really on his head lol and the hugging is cute.