These are incredible!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know these have been talked about on TCS before, but it looks like the last post was in 2007...

I just discovered Pawbreakers catnip balls, and OMG Max and Ferris are going BONKERS over them!

They played HARD for more than an hour when I first got them, then crashed just as hard for the afternoon. Now I hear Max upstairs knocking one into the walls and talking to it - he's having a complete blast!

Just thought I'd throw this out there to you folks, since they are bengal tested, approved and recommended.

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just ordered some. I've never heard of them before but they look like they'd be a big hit.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
well, i have some... the girls are just not that into them.
haven't tried them, tho, since my resident catnipaholic arrive. i found them [still in the packaging!] when i got a new entertainment center. they were behind/under the old one.
will have to see if Chip's interested!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I could get some for my kitties, but my dogs would confiscate them, chew them to pieces and it would probably involve a trip to the vets.
I love having both cats and dogs but sometimes I really think my cats get cheated. I've tried to teach them to leave the cats toys alone, and they do with some. But I guess they don't recognize new ones as "cat toys".

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I have to wait till pay-day, but marked the website on my favorites!! Did you read towards the bottom that the employees at DiamondV are healthier from working there and being exposed to the pet nutritional products

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

I'll have to get some of those. Are they on-line only or available at bigger chain stores as well?
If you order them from that site (they are the manufacturer) they ship free - I bought the 8 pack, is less expensive than buying them individually.

I don't recall seeing them in pet stores, then again, I haven't set foot in a pet store in months and months.

Ginger loved hers, too, but she just wanted to lick and lick and lick and lick and lick it.

Ferris rolled around on his, got all protective, Bonnie isn't quite old enough for nip yet so she just thought it was a cool ball, but would have been more interesting with a bell in it.

Penny enjoyed trying to steal Ferris' out from under him several times. She's quite mischievous, she is. Then later she came into my room when I was watching TV and demanded - and I mean DEMANDED a scritching session.

I guess pawbreakers get her in the mood for being loved on.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They even ship to Canada....free shipping on some of em.

I just ordered a 4pk, 2 Pawbreakers and 2 Pawbreaker Plus.

GingersMom: did u get the original or plus or both? I'm trying to figure out the difference.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, imagine getting the $150 tiger/big cat sized one for our house pussycats!
It might stop Stumpy from MOWing around the house at 5am...

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If minimum order is the 8 pack, why not just give an 8 pack price? It really annoys me when businesses do that!

I'll probably be getting some of those! Maybe it will help Whisky get some more exercise!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

They even ship to Canada....free shipping on some of em.

I just ordered a 4pk, 2 Pawbreakers and 2 Pawbreaker Plus.

GingersMom: did u get the original or plus or both? I'm trying to figure out the difference.
I got both, and it looks like the Plus version simply has some added kitty vitamin nutrients. They look and smell the same to me.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Whisky'sDad

If minimum order is the 8 pack, why not just give an 8 pack price? It really annoys me when businesses do that!

I'll probably be getting some of those! Maybe it will help Whisky get some more exercise!
Because you are getting 8 single packages at a discounted price, PLUS you get free shipping. What's irritating about that?

You can order individual ones through thecatconnection or petfooddirect.com for more than $3 each, not including shipping. I think that ordering them in bulk, when I KNOW they'll get consumed, and I am going to save money overall, is the smartest way to go.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Wow, imagine getting the $150 tiger/big cat sized one for our house pussycats!
It might stop Stumpy from MOWing around the house at 5am...
Yes, but then it would sound like a bowling ball is slamming into the furniture all night.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

If minimum order is the 8 pack, why not just give an 8 pack price?
Hmmm, I didn't see a min. order.
I got the 4pk, 2 original, 2 plus for $12.96.

Originally Posted by GingersMom

I got both, and it looks like the Plus version simply has some added kitty vitamin nutrients. They look and smell the same to me.
Ahhh, okies. Thx.

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I understand that you can buy them individually.

If they are selling an 8pack, give the 8pack price, not the individual price of each of the 8 balls. THAT is what is irritating!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

I wish I could get some for my kitties, but my dogs would confiscate them, chew them to pieces and it would probably involve a trip to the vets.
I love having both cats and dogs but sometimes I really think my cats get cheated. I've tried to teach them to leave the cats toys alone, and they do with some. But I guess they don't recognize new ones as "cat toys".
My cats love them, but I had to put them away when we got our last dog Lola. She's finally learning to leave the cat toys alone so I might try again. I bought a case of them when I first heard of them and I have about 3 left.

Pawbreakers won't hurt the dogs. They are like compressed catnip and dissolve when they get wet.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Riley had one a long time ago that I bought at a cat show. He seemed to like it, but mostly because it would roll really fast on the wood floors

I imagine its still around somewhere under the furniture.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I understand that you can buy them individually.

If they are selling an 8pack, give the 8pack price, not the individual price of each of the 8 balls. THAT is what is irritating!
Ah, I gotcha. See, I'd rather have the individual price so I can see what I'm saving by buying in a larger quantity. But that's just me.