Well.. I WAS watching tv.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gordito looks so much like my/now sharky's Punky!

And Cappy - how is that comfortable!?

Orion (is that the right orange/white boy) looks like he's poking you "hey mom - watch me now!"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah that's Orion.
He moved shortly after and cuddled up with his brother(Nacho). Which made it even more difficult to see so I just gave up.

LOL. And you can see how badly the couch is destroyed. They can actually climb right into it now. But I don't really see the point of getting a new one until this one is completely dead.. as the next one will have the same thing happen to it.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is just too funny! You must have either been a) looking just waaaay too comfy or b) not paying enough attention to them, or c) both!

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's really sweet! That's better than watching TV any day!

Originally Posted by Leto86

LOL. And you can see how badly the couch is destroyed. They can actually climb right into it now. But I don't really see the point of getting a new one until this one is completely dead.. as the next one will have the same thing happen to it.
That picture makes me feel really good.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a sofa arm that has been torn apart:

And I feel the same way you do. When I move out of this apartment, I'll leave this couch on the curb and get a new(er) one at my new house, but until then there's no point messing with it.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leto86

Yeah that's Orion.
He moved shortly after and cuddled up with his brother(Nacho). Which made it even more difficult to see so I just gave up.

I don't know how you could see past Nacho to begin with! Of course, I'd love to have a kitty pile on me but with my two it only happens when I'm sick in bed.

As for the couch, why not keep that one for them and get a new one for you?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

It's up to the kitties of the world to save us from ugly couches.

I only get ugly couches too. I'm not going to pay $700+ for a new couch when this is going to happen to it.

But this is couch number 3... in the past 6 years.

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We have an ugly chouch and a nice couch. We call the ugly one "the pet couch" we got it for $35 off craigslist
The pets tear that one up and no it's ok and leave are nice one alone. Eric's ugly speaks for his surround sound (that isnt hooked up
) on the other hand are like mini scratching posts to the kitties