Daily Thread Thurs Jan 22nd!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!!

Well...its really mind today apparently...only -4
I love that!!

Me and one of my bridesmaids are going to check out a dress for them after work. I think I am going to pick it but want to make sure it looks good on them first. I might ask her to be my maid of honour too..I still haven't decided after this long!

Ummm, not much else going on. Can't wait for the weekend!

Have a great day folks.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We're warming up here as well. It's only 21 F right now, but the high for the day is around 50 F. And almost 60 tomorrow.

Not much planned today. I've got a dentist appointment at 9, but it's just a cleaning so I'll hopefully be out by in less than an hour. After that I'll probably drop off my recycling and then do a little bit of work from home using the VPN.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all

I haven't been outside yet, but I think we're around -5C or so. Not bad considerring what we had last week

Might do coffee with a friend later.

I am soooo lacking in motivation to do anything. BLAH.

Have a great day.

It's almost the weekend

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Nicer morning here as well.

I have a few errands to run today plus I want to stop by the sewing store and see if they have any new fabric on sale.

Other then that it's just puttering around the house, and catching up on a few things I have been putting off doing.

The kitties are tearing around the house like banshee's this morning having great fun.

Everyone have a great day

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello all,

We are going to reach a high of 28F today and its 21 right now. But no sun-bummer.
Then another deep freeze comes in tomorrow evening-brrrrrrr.

Anyhow had a good meeting last night-it was a dinner meal and I had two chocolate cupcakes for dessert. Found a new source of some items I use in winter containers-probably a better price too!

Helped the economy by doing some shopping-picked up more christmas/birthday presents-yay!! Also found the pattern for the valance in the kitchen now I just have to finalize the fabric selection while its still on sale.
So I have to paint a large swatch of the kitchen color to take with me tomorrow.

Not quite sure what else I'll do today though. Making some type of tator tot casserole for dinner.

The cats are once again taking their morning nap!

Have a good one.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

It's a beautiful 40 degrees here today! I'm going to look for my shorts and sunbathe later!

The kitties are enjoying the sun that's coming in from outside.
Caught Neffie chattering at a bird on one of the cat towers today, which is rare for her since she hates to be up high.

Dh is going over to work to give someone something, then coming home. I don't know what we are going to do today. He wanted to look at furniture downtown.. I guess we'll see..

Later today I have to take Isis for a recheck at the Clinic in Davenport. Tomorrow I'm going to take Rocket and Neffie in for shots, and get a second opinion on Rockets teeth.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Morning all!!

Well...its really mind today apparently...only -4
I love that!!

Me and one of my bridesmaids are going to check out a dress for them after work. I think I am going to pick it but want to make sure it looks good on them first. I might ask her to be my maid of honour too..I still haven't decided after this long!

Ummm, not much else going on. Can't wait for the weekend!

Have a great day folks.
Stop being picky!
I hope you find the right dresses.

Today was a long morning of waiting at the doctor's office. I had to retake my glucose test which involved getting my blood drawn 4x's in 3 hours. The worst was not being able to drink water and I was getting dehydrated. The last needle hurt! Hubby and I stopped for food after and now we are ready for a nap.

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Today is my due date so I am going to sit arround and pray that I go into labor
Othen then that nothing much is going on.

Have a great day everyone!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emy4cats

Good Luck!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emy4cats

what better way to pass the time, than to be on TCS??

Good morning folks - wow I didn't stay up late enough late night to post on the DT.

I've just woken up and was greeted with little kitty cries - they wanted to be let out of their pen and OMG they are now causing havoc

I'm going to chill out today, might go for a walk and claim a scratchie (instant win ticket) and I've got work from 6pm-1am tonight.

Have a good day folks.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I slept in a bit and then did some cleaning/decluttering in the living room. I'll finish tomorrow. I'm scanning some negatives from an old Yosemite trip... it's for school. we're doing printmaking and I need to bring in an image for my main project. I drew up my test block myself, but i want something from my photography to do my final. I found my Half Dome shots from 1997... but I'm not impressed with my angles... so I'm scanning the rest of the trip. I hope i find something I like better. I looked through my 1995 shots and didn't see any Half Dome. I'll maybe combine some trees from another shot with one of my Half Dome shots... I'm 'eyeballing' the design of carving my block... I love a challenge!!

I'll head to class in about an hour or so...

Amanda