Daily Thread HUMP day Jan 21st!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning my fellow cat lovers

Another cold one today...roughly -20 right now

Trout is splayed out on the floor on her back with all her legs spread
I can see her white fur...she has a little patch of winter white fur between her back legs and it is too cute

Today, we are heading to the gym after work...nothing much else.

Anyhoo, have a good one folks!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hiya! Gosh it always feels like it's just us two on TCS as this time of day - it's almost 1am for me here, how about where you are? Oh except the mysterious mod that just pulled the spam thread some random posted

I'm going to go to sleep shortly - my internet is so slow I'm reading pages in between responding to or reading threads.

I'm planning not to sleep in tomorrow - 10am would be OK to wake up. I've got work off tomorrow and I've got no plans [sad I know but at least I'm saving money. I'll probably spend the majority of my day on TCS, playing with real life kitties and I might go for a walk.

Have a good day folks.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon!

Today my whole body is aching from work yesterday. I cleaned and scrubbed every single kennel run and walked all the dogs down the lane, being dragged by most

And today my shoulders are in agony, even as I'm sat here!

Today I'm just gonna chillax as it's my day off college, in about 1/2 an hour I'm going to my nans, and then at 1pm coming back home b-cuz the gas man is coming. What a thrill

Have a good day peeps!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Hiya! Gosh it always feels like it's just us two on TCS as this time of day - it's almost 1am for me here, how about where you are? Oh except the mysterious mod that just pulled the spam thread some random posted

I'm going to go to sleep shortly - my internet is so slow I'm reading pages in between responding to or reading threads.

I'm planning not to sleep in tomorrow - 10am would be OK to wake up. I've got work off tomorrow and I've got no plans [sad I know but at least I'm saving money. I'll probably spend the majority of my day on TCS, playing with real life kitties and I might go for a walk.

Have a good day folks.
Gosh what are you doing up!?
It is 7am here
I need to get to work!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Gosh what are you doing up!?
It is 7am here
I need to get to work!
LOL! I work until 12 and 1 am at least two nights a week so I'm a night owl but when I go back to my course in March it will be 11pm bed times again! I don't think I've seen 7am for a few weeks

Have a good day at work!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure what the temperature is outside. I venture a guess that it's cold because it's very foggy out and at this time of year that usually means ice fog.

I have to work days today. I didn't sleep a single second last night. I don't know what was wrong, I was tired but just couldn't sleep so I read and read and read. I won't get home until around 5pm and I know I'm going to be feeling rather sick to my stomach at that point from lack of sleep. I'll probably come home, shower, feed the cats and fall into bed and sleep like the dead.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've been out for 4 days, so today is back to work day for me. My biggest challenge today will be to not go out into town for lunch and eat a sandwich at my desk instead. Going out for lunch just eats up too much of the day, plus I don't need the extra calories at all. I'll hit the gym after work and probably get home sometime around 7.

As for the weather, it's cold (15 F) this morning, but the sun is shining brightly.

xulili

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
First day of my new sememster.. And as normal the cats decided I only needed five hours of sleep. I awoke to the sound of the garbage can being knocked over.. again.
Then they try to make it up to me by all snugleing up by me.. and kicking me off the bed.

Oh well, at least were over our sub zero temps here. It's about normal at 18 above and thank heavens no snow in the forcast for a few more days. (At least for now)

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its a overcast day and warmish (17F) here.
I continued a bit of my kitchen cleaning and have some bags of stuff to drop off at Goodwill. Might as well do it when I feel like dropping the stuff off vs leaving a big pile of bags laying around.

Cruising around the internet for recipes-going to try some homemade granola bars and attempt to make my own vanilla extract.

So a couple of errands later this afternoon as I have my Womens Horticulture meeting tonite.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Snowing a bit here, windy and about -15C all in all not a very nice day.

Had an early appointment at the hospital for a echo cardiogram, I am thinking of having elective surgery on my right knee later in the spring so have to have all these tests to make sure I am healthy enough for the procedure.

Other then that I am just hanging around the house today, puttering on line and working on my quilt patches if my hands are agreeable. They are a little sore today but I can't complain they certainly have been worse.

Also need to scrub the litter boxes and rinse off the mats that sit under them. The kitties have pretty good litter habits however Pixie's big butt doesn't always fit were she wants to put it.

Everyone have a great day.:wave2;

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
quiet day here.

Still no school since my students are still taking their exams.

So I have off so I'm trying to locate all the books i Need for my classes...went to the bookstore on campus last night and they didn't have any of the books i Needed so I'm searching for them online.

I have some private lessons this afternoon then its off to the gym.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Not sure what the temperature is outside. I venture a guess that it's cold because it's very foggy out and at this time of year that usually means ice fog.

I have to work days today. I didn't sleep a single second last night. I don't know what was wrong, I was tired but just couldn't sleep so I read and read and read. I won't get home until around 5pm and I know I'm going to be feeling rather sick to my stomach at that point from lack of sleep. I'll probably come home, shower, feed the cats and fall into bed and sleep like the dead.
I hope you get much needed rest tonight.

Not much going on for me. So many projects and I can't do them. The vacuum is messed up, the litter I can't touch, & we don't have a tray for me to paint. All that is left is laundry and we are running out of detergent.

Tonight we are stopping at lowe's for paint supplies but tomorrow is my 2nd GD test.
I am not looking forward to 12 hours of fasting with 4 hours of sitting in their office.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmm....I work up to two poodles having left me "gifties".
Some people need to put more effort into housetraining their dogs & not dumping them in the shelter!

Not too much sleep - had 3 small dog nascar most of the night - and the ADT (doggie alarm system - woof!) went off early this morning.

Margo has a FeLV test today, the poos UTI tests (if I can get them to pee
), gonna head to the shelter during daylight hours to get pics of the shelter dogs in the light - they're much better pics when taken outside during daylight vs. inside at night.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ended up going all the way down town to buy lunch and forget my eftpos card [bank card] and came back home to find it and it was the wheelin bin under a layer of kitty litter!
So I washed it and went down again and got my lunch!