Cat throwing up!:(

zime666

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey guys, this is my first time here, Im really despreat for some advice on what to do to help my poor kitty

So it started about 2 weeks ago. I started noticing brown cat vomit, like undigested food around the floor and on my cloths that were lying on the couch/chair.

I never see him do it, bu when ever i come home, it's all over the place. He looks happy and healthy to look at him, but..

I raised him by hand an hour after he was born, (In a barn) He's 2 years old. hes not over weight and he's not under weight. he seems perfectly healthy.

Any thoughts on what could be causing this? Thanks very much for any one who can help!!!!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When a cat starts throwing up on a regular basis, it's definately time to see a vet.

It could be anything from problems with the food, hairballs, blockages and much worse.

Noone here can say with any certainty what the prob. is.

I hope he's ok, and you can get him checked out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zime666

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

When a cat starts throwing up on a regular basis, it's definately time to see a vet.

It could be anything from problems with the food, hairballs, blockages and much worse.

Noone here can say with any certainty what the prob. is.

I hope he's ok, and you can get him checked out.
Looks like im going to have to pawn stuff off for a vet bill lol, But he's worth it
thanks for the advice

zime666

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Heres a recent pic:p

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is a beautiful cat!
You did a great job raising him.

Everyone is right though. Only a vet can tell you what is wrong and I hope you can get him to one soon. Cat`s hide illness so well.

Many vibes that it is nothing serious
Does your vet do any kind of payment plans?

zime666

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

He is a beautiful cat!
You did a great job raising him.

Everyone is right though. Only a vet can tell you what is wrong and I hope you can get him to one soon. Cat`s hide illness so well.

Many vibes that it is nothing serious
Does your vet do any kind of payment plans?
We only have 2 vets around here, One is really bad, he has alot of animal deaths on his hands, just from simple things, like giving them needles.

And the other one is a complete ass hole. Although he is good, he's the one i will probly end up seeing. No unfortunately he has no payment plans
. He's a cash only guy